Update: How's Fairy Tail?

I thought I should update you guys about what happened after Lucy left Fairy Tail. This will most likely be a short chapter. It's mostly just a filler chapter so you know what's happening over with Lucy's friends that didn't abandon her.

It's been a few days since Lucy left the guild and the only people who knew she was gone were her real friends and the master. Everyone else just went on with their business like it was a normal day in the guild and Levy, Gejeel, Lisanna, Juvia, Mira, Wendy, the exceeds, and the master had had about enough of it. It's like they didn't even know what they did to Lucy. It made all of them mad. If they were going to ignore Lucy and if Team Natsu was going to kick her out they should at least know what they did and not go on like everyone was still in the guild. They tried to suppress their anger but a few days later Levy snapped.
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU!!" she screamed at them. That caught everyone's attention.
"YOU ALL WERE HER FRIENDS!! SHE LOVED ALL OF YOU!! SHE TREATED YOU LIKE FAMILY!! AND WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU IGNORED HER AND KICKED HER OUT LIKE SHE WAS A PIECE OF TRASH!! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO LUCY?!"
"She was weak Levy. She didn't belong. Fairy Tail is the strongest guild in Fiore. We have a reputation to keep up. We can't have weak people like her in this guild." Master walked down the stairs out of his office and stood one the bar so he was taller. He looked out at everyone in the guild. The people who cared for Lucy stood on either side of him on the ground.
"You all have seem to forgotten the concept of family. It doesn't matter if they are weak or strong. It doesn't matter if they can fight or not. If they are in this guild they are family. I thought that you knew that. But you proved that wrong with the way you treated Lucy. I had higher expectations with you guys. Think about what you've done." Looking around the guild you could see a couple guilty faces. Maybe they were starting to rethink what they've done.

Over time as everyone thought over what had happened and what they've done they realized that they were wrong in the way they treated Lucy. It took longer with others but eventually they all realized their mistakes. The firsts were Erza, Gray, and Elfman. They all got forgiven by the people who never abandoned Lucy but that didn't matter. They wanted forgiveness from Lucy herself. But they weren't sure when they were going to see her again. They all missed her dearly and wondered and waited for the day she would return.

Couples that sailed during Lucy's absence.
- Nali (Natsu and Lisanna)
- Gruvia (Gray and Juvia)
- Miraxus (Mira and Laxus)
- Elfgreen (Elfman and Evergreen)
- Jerza (Erza and Jellal) Jellal was forgiven from his crimes
- Rowen (Romeo and Wendy) Not dating but close friends

Any other couples you want to sail?