Fufilling Promises

Adrian sat there waiting for Lucy to answer the question and complete the promise. Lucy sighed and thought "This is the moment of truth. Maybe he likes me back?" But it was more of a question then a statement. She doubts that he likes her too but you never know.
"Come on Lulu! I'm ready to know!" He said squirming. He was getting impatient. She best tell him now and get it over with.
"My crush is you Adrian. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid you wouldn't like me back." He stared at her for a minute. She didn't know what to do. WHAT IF SHE JUST RUINED THEIR FRIENDSHIP. He is her best friend she couldn't live without him. She stood up.
"I'm sorry I told you the truth. I guess you don't feel the same way. I hope we can still be fr--" she was cut off by a pair of lips on hers. Adrian. It could've been no one else. They were the only ones in the room.
"Lucy your my crush too!" He exclaimed after they pulled apart slightly out of breath. That was her first kiss and she couldn't have asked for a better one. Looking at Adrian she noticed something was off about him. He looked nervous. What could he possibly be nervous about.
"Hey Lulu, could I mark you so you become my mate?" He said quietly and nervously. That's why he was nervous. Lucy was blushing really hard. Of course she wanted to be his mate she loved him.
"Yeah let me mark you too. I love you Adri." She said before he grinned and leaned over her collarbone trying to find her mark spot. Finally finding it he sunk his fangs down into her skin making her gasp and when he pulled away their was an aqua colored dragon tattoo on her collarbone. Lucy did the same thing except the tattoo was a deep purple color. Smiling to each other they kissed one more time and headed down to breakfast together after Lucy quickly got dressed and ready. Walking through the doors to the dining room hand in hand they sat down beside each other.
"Happy birthday Lucy/sissy!!" Her mom, dad, and brother yelled to her.
"Thanks guys I love you all."
"It also looks like you love Adrian honey." Her mom said staring at their intertwined hands. Lucy started blushing while Adrian kissed her cheek making her blush even more.
"Mom!" She exclaimed.
"Sorry honey, but you know it's true! Now, I do have a present for you Lucy. I also have something for the 3 of you. That include Adrian and Jake. Here's the present for you Lucy." She got up from her throne and walked over to Lucy handing her a beautiful necklace.

"It serves as a limiter too just like the bracelet Adrian got you

"It serves as a limiter too just like the bracelet Adrian got you." Her mom said putting the necklace around Lucy's neck as she admired it.
"It's beautiful mom." She whispered.
"I know I thought you would like it! The present I have for the 3 of you is right here." Layla turned around and grabbed 3 exceed eggs.
"Exceed eggs!" Lucy squealed while Adrian and Jake sat there staring at them.
"What's an exceed?" Jake asked. Lucy walked over to him and squatted down to his level so she could talk to him eye to eye.
"Well Jakie an exceed is a flying, talking, and adorable kitty cat!" She explained while holding up her finger like it was matter of fact.
"KITTY!" He exclaimed. Chuckling Layla passed the exceed eggs to them. Lucy had a purple and blue egg with stars littered around the egg.
Adrian had a forest green and light blue egg.
Jake had a red and black egg with little planets around it. One by one they started shaking and they all hatched at the same time.
Lucy's exceed was a female that is purple with blue paws, belly, and the tips of her ears and tail. She also had a star around one of her eyes. Lucy named her Gala.
Adrian's exceed was a male that is forest green with light blue paws, belly, and the tips of his ears and tail. Adrian named him Skyler.
Jake's exceed was a male that is red with black paws, belly, and the tips of his ears and tail. He had a planet beside his eye. Jake named him Kitty (He was 5 after all).
"Thanks mom!" They all said in unison.
"Now Lucy since you were gone for 5 years you need to brush up on all your magic. You will train with all the dragons again then once you have finished your training you can go back to Fairy Tail and get your revenge. This time though you can take Adrian along with you since he is your mate." She added the last part chuckling.
"MOM!" Lucy yelled blushing bright red while Adrian just laughed and kissed her on the forehead.
"Get some sleep honey. You start your training in the morning."