She's back

It was all the same. Just like when Lucy left. She couldn't be happier. But before she left to go to the castle she wanted her true form back. There was a flash and there stood Lucy in her original form. (Last chapter) She grew her wings and flew over to the castle wanting to stay out of sight.
When she got to the castle she landed and hid behind a tree out of sight. She was in the gardens. She looked around. Looking for Adrian. After a minute she saw him under a tree with his headphones on. She crept over to him silently and when she got to where she was behind him she poked him then quickly hid behind the tree. She heard him move for a minute looking around the stopping. She did it again. This time she heard his headphones being placed beside him.
"Who's there?" He called out. She stayed silent but couldn't help quietly laughing. She forgot he was a dragon slayer. He heard her.
"I know your there so just come out whoever you are." He knew Lucy was there but she could surprise him. Without moving from behind the tree she said
"Wow you already forgot about me." Then she slowly walked out from behind the tree to where he could see her.
"LUCY!!!!!" He yelled then tackled her in a hug. They landed on the grass with a soft thud. Lucy was under Adrian.
"I missed you so much!" He said
"I missed you too" she said back while giving him a tight hug. He then realized the position they were in and quickly got up off her.
"Does mom know your here?" He asked
"Yeah she does but I want to go say hello to her still."
"Okay Lulu!" Adrian said bringing up her old nickname from when they were kids. Lucy laughed.
"Adri!" She said and started running. He easily caught up to her and they started walking side by side to the castle. Lucy looked over at him and noticed that he was also looking at her. She felt a blush rise up on her cheeks and quickly turned before he noticed. But if she would have looked a little longer at him then she would have noticed the blush on his cheeks. They got to the steps of the castle and the guards moved over to the side, unblocking the door, with shocked faces. After all the princess was finally back. Lucy and Adrian walked into the castle through all the halls to the throne room. Getting shocked looks from all the guards, maids, butlers, and cooks as they went. It was starting to annoy Lucy but they finally made it to the throne room. They stopped for a minute before heading into the throne room. Adrian looked over at Lucy and could clearly tell she was ready to see her mom, but right as she was opening the doors Adrian remembered something very important he forgot to tell her. Something he knew was going to change her life forever. But it was to late. Lucy opened the doors and looked into the room. Just to see her mom, her dad (Acnologia), and a little boy on the floor playing with toys.

Sorry for such a short chapter but I wanted to end on a cliff hanger!
😜