Job

"A job?" Lucy asked.
"I want to see how strong you guys are! So let's go on a job. We can pick a hard one too."
"Yay! Can we sissy? Can we?" Jake yelled jumping around the guild. Lucy sighed and nodded.
"I want to pick it!" Jake yelled running up to the board excited to go on his first job. Everyone was laughing watching his antics.
When he came running back he waved the paper in front of their faces.
HELP!!
THERE IS A MONSTER RUNNING WILD AROUND OUR VILLAGE! WE HAVE TRIED TO GET RID OF IT BUT EVEN THE STRONGEST MAGES WE HAVE CANNOT DEFEAT IT! PLEASE COME GET RID OF THIS MONSTER!
Location: Grindle Bay (totally made up)
Reward: 250,000,000 jewel
Sting gasped after he read it.
"That's the hardest job on out request board! Are you sure you guys can do it? The strongest people and teams have tried and no one can do it. Even me and Rouge have tried and failed." Rouge nodded along as Sting talked in total shock. Jake just grinned and nodded his head.
"Let's do it. It looks like fun and it should be and easy warm-up for an actual hard job that we can do another time." Adrian said which just sent Sting and Rouge into more shock. Lucy nodded and they all left to go pack. Sting and Rouge followed them after a minute once they got out of their shock.
At the job
When they arrived at the job they quickly found a hotel where they could get 2 rooms. One for Sting and Rouge, and one for Lucy, Adrian, and Jake. Lucy had though it was a good idea to go talk to the person who requested the job that day so they knew about the mission and could decide their plan of action that night.
Knock knock knock
The door was opened by a woman who looked to be around her mid 40s. She looked at them for a second and asked
"Who are you?"
Jake stepped forward.
"Were from Sabertooth miss! We came to defeat the monster in the job request!" She looked at him in disbelief.
"But your too young. You only look like your 4 years old!" With that comment Jake started to pout. He put up his hand where she could see it and held up 5 fingers.
"I'm actually 5 miss!" He said then crossed his arms and poked out his lip. That's when the lady looked up from Jake and beckoned the rest of them inside.
"You might only be 5 kid and I might think your too young for this job but I can't stop you. Plus I don't even know how strong you are. You could be super powerful and I just don't know it." They walked inside and the lady pointed to the couch. She offered them tea then started her explanation.
"A few weeks ago a monster started running around our village destroying things. But the odd thing was that it only went after things that were pretty. Like flowers or jewelry for example. We don't know why. It's a really small creature like a little puff ball. Please find it and take care of it. It's extremely fast so be careful.
They nodded and headed back to the hotel to figure out their plan. They decided to lure it out by putting flowers and some pieces of jewelry where it could be easily found by whatever creature it was since they still didn't know what it was.
Heading out the next morning they set up the flowers and jewelry and waited. After about 30 minutes they saw a flash and there suddenly was a little pink fluff in the middle of their little set up.
"I know what that is!" Lucy whispered to the others.
"That's called a Pygmy Puff. Their rare creatures that can't be found in many o places. People hunted them for their super soft fur to make different things so their almost gone."
(Anybody read Harry Potter? If you haven't here's a picture of one. It's the little pink ball on the ginger haired girls shoulder)

 It's the little pink ball on the ginger haired girls shoulder)

Jake suddenly started crying.
"Sissy! We can't kill it!" He said leaving their hiding spot. Rouge tried to stop him but he just kept on going. The Pygmy Puff noticed him but didn't do anything. It just watched as he walked closer and then let Jake pick it up. Jake started cuddling it and the Pygmy Puff just stayed their looking super happy.
"I also read somewhere that Pygmy Puffs love to be cuddled and want to be with owners. If they don't have an owner or master they go around getting pretty things like flowers or jewelry to impress someone so they will take them in." Explained Lucy. Jake wanted to keep it but they ended up explaining everything to the person who gave them the job and left with only half their reward. They would only accept half since they didn't do what the mission originally said to.
Arriving back at the guild Minerva ran up to them and started complaining.
"You guys took FOREVER!! We were waiting on you. Dad has an announcement." They turned to face master and he opened his mouth and started his announcement.
"THIS YEAR SABERTOOTH IS GOING TO PARTICIPATING IN THE GRAND MAGIG GAMES!!"