Memories

Laxus followed his grandpa into his office wondering what was going on. First 3 mystery people each with an exceed. One of the people look to only be 5! Then all of a sudden he's requested into the masters office. He takes 1 step into the office and he's blinded by a bright light. All of a sudden memories start flooding into his head. Memories from his childhood.
--flashback--
Laxus and Lucy were running around playing with each other.
"Come on Laxus! Catch me if you can!" Lucy exclaimed then squealed when she was picked up from behind by Laxus. They plopped down on the grass laughing. They laid down beside each other.
"Hey Laxus?" Lucy asked.
"Hmm?" Laxus asked in response.
"Do you think we will ever get separated?" Laxus sat up and stared at Lucy.
"Of course not Lucy. I will always protect you." Lucy just smiled and stared up at the sky.
--flashback over--
More memories kept flooding in. Finally they slowed down and the last one came.
--flashback--
"Lucy! Why are you doing this? How am I going to protect you when you seal all my memories of us being cousins and all our time together away?" Laxus asked enraged as Lucy stood before him with her arms outstretched.
"I'm sorry Laxus but I have to do this. One day I will be able to give them back to you and you will be able to protect me again but until then you are going to have to trust me that sealing away your memory is what is best for you and will keep you safe." Before he could say another word Lucy's hands started to glow and everything went black.
--flashback over--
Laxus ran over to Lucy and scooped her up in a hug.
"Lucy I missed you so much! I'm sorry for all the times I was mean to you! Will you forgive me?" He asked basically begging for her forgiveness.
"Of course Laxus you didn't know any better you didn't have your memories." She then turned to Makarov.
"Hey grandpa were going to leave now. We need to get headed to Sabertooth. We're going to join their guild."
"Wait sissy what about everyone else you wanted to talk to?" Jake asked walking up to Lucy and getting picked up by her.
"Well Jakie I changed my mind. I love all my old friends but they are starting to move past me so I don't think I should talk to them just to leave again." She looked over at Laxus and handed him a communication lacrima while he was to shocked to talk.
"Here Laxus use this to keep in contact with me so we can catch up. But we need to get going now the last train is going to leave soon so we need to catch it before it leaves." They pulled up their hoods and we're about to walk out the door when they were stopped by Laxus's voice.
"I want to come with you to Sabertooth. We've been apart to long and I haven't been able to protect you. If I go with you to Sabertooth I can protect you again like I said I would when we were kids." Lucy didn't turn around but you could hear her sigh and Laxus could swear he smelt a single tear run down her face.
"I'm sorry Laxus. As much as I would love to have you come with us you are needed here. What would happen if you left everyone you care for and love behind. Wouldn't that make them sad? You would be leaving behind your team the thunder legion and Mira, who I know you love. It's pretty obvious. But you would also be leaving all your other friends and family behind. Just keep the communication lacrima on you and you can call me as much as you want as long as you aren't around any of the other guild members. I don't want them to know I was here. Plus I'll have Adrian around to protect me. Trust me, he'll make sure that I'll never get hurt. Ok?" She turned around to face Laxus and he saw the tear that had run down her face. He nodded and she smiled. She gave him a hug and they walked out the door. Getting looks as they passed through everyone again they left the guild and got on a train for their next stop.

Sabertooth