Fairy Tail

(I'm going to skip over the training. I don't really want to describe it)
2 years later Lucy was all done with her training and was ready to go back to Fairy Tail. Running down the hall towards the dining hall she bumped into Adrian.
"Adrian! I was looking for you! Want to go to Fairy Tail today?" She asked giving him a quick peck on the lips. He just nodded and they continued on to the dining hall holding hands. Once they got to the dining hall Lucy was greeted by Jake doing the same thing he does every morning. He ran up to Lucy and jumped on her giving her a big hug. She laughed and looked at the other people at the table. Her mom was sitting at the head of the table with her dad to the left of her and an empty seat to the right of her for Lucy. Beside her dad was an empty seat for Jake and beside Lucy there was an empty seat for Adrian. The exceeds we're all standing at the other end of the table we're the seats ended so they had their own little spot.
"Hey mom" Lucy said starting up a conversation.
"I was wondering if Jake, Adrian, the exceeds, and I could go to Fairy Tail today? I wanted to see grandpa, cousin Laxus (even though his memories were sealed so he doesn't remember me, but I can break it once I get to see him), and all my other friends that didn't turn their backs on me. They don't know who Adrian, Jake, and the exceeds are. Plus we could wear cloaks so they don't see who we are." She asked hopefully.
"Of course you can! You can even break the seal on Laxus's memory! But be careful. Are you going to join Fairy Tail again?" Think over her answer for a moment she couldn't come up with one. Did she really want to join them again after all they did to her. That doesn't count the people who were actually nice to her. She doesn't want revenge on them. Not to forget Laxus. He will regret it all once he gets his memory back. Him and Lucy were always super close as kids. Before she could come up with an answer someone else gave one.
"We can join Sabertooth!" Jake yelled happily in between bites of food.
"Hmmm....... That's a good idea! Nice thinking Jakie!" Lucy said walking over to him and giving him a big hug. Finishing breakfast they pulled up their hoods on the cloaks and made a portal to Earthland. They ended up in the cave that Lucy first took to get to the Dragon Realm. They took a train to Magnolia (without getting sick) and walked to the fairy tail guild. Standing in front of the doors for a minute Lucy explained the plan.
"Here's what we're going to do. We're going to walk into the guild and we will walk to the bar to ask Mira where's the master's office is so they don't think we've been here before. Since you guys haven't just follow behind me. After getting directions we will walk up to master's office and pull down our hoods so he can see who we are. We can then ask him to call Laxus upstairs so I can unlock his memory. After that we can call up my friends that didn't abandon me and catch up with them for a few minutes then we leave. Got it?" They nodded and we walked into the guild. When they opened the doors What they saw was seriously not what Lucy expected to see. Everything was different from when She had left. Natsu and Gray weren't fighting. Erza didn't have a strawberry cake in front of her. Levy was reading the book Lucy had been writing before she left but forgot to finish. Oh well. Walking into the guild all eyes turned from what they were doing and onto the 3 of them.
"Who are you?" Natsu asked standing up. They ignored him and walked over to the bar towards Mira.
"Where is your master's office?" Lucy asked. She gave them a (fake) smile and pointed up the stairs. They turned to walk up the stairs when they found Natsu standing in front of them.
"You must all be dragon slayers since you have exceeds. Fight me!" He exclaimed his fist lighting up with fire.
"No thanks" Adrian replied and they shoved past them with the exceeds on their shoulders. They walked up to the masters office and knocked on the door.
"Come in" They heard a voice ring out. When Lucy pushed open the door Makarov looked up and looked shocked to see 3 hooded people and exceeds standing in the doorway. Stepping into the office and shutting the door Lucy pulled down her hood and gave her now crying grandfather a hug. Looking at the 2 people behind her they could tell he was wondering who they were. Plus the exceeds most likely.
"Oh yeah! I should probably introduce you to everyone!" Lucy exclaimed then pointed to Adrian. He pulled down his hood.
"My names Adrian and I'm Lucy's mate. I'm a water and nature dragon slayer. This is my exceed Skyler." She pointed to Jake and he pulled down his hood. Makarov looked shocked that he was only 5 years old.
"My names Jake and I'm an elemental dragon slayer like my sissy! My kitty's name is Kitty!"
"Oh grandpa, I'd like to give Laxus back his memories. Can you call him in here?" Makarov nodded and left to go get Laxus.
--------------------------------------------------
A/N
I probably won't be updating as much soon as school is going to be starting up for me around the middle of August and I have camp a couple weeks before that. I also have homework that needs to be finished before school starts. I will still try to update as much as I can and as soon as I finish chapters.