Drama

I woke up the next morning with a major headache. I didn't sleep all that well last night because I cried most of the night. My life has taken a turn for the worst.

Jessica already left for work and now I was left alone. I got to my feet and walked to my closet. Figuring out what to wear was hard. I didn't want to wear anything similar to what I wore yesterday. I wasn't planning on getting recognized from the video.

I eventually put on black leggings with a plane blue t-shirt. Something in my closet caught my eye. It was my brothers black fall out boy sweater. They were his favourite band. That sweater was all I could salvage out of the fire. I took the hanger it was on. Every time I saw it I started to cry, but today I was all cried out. It wasn't time to cry, it was time to try and move on. I took it off the hanger and put on the sweater. The sweater was very big on me. Tristan was a muscular guy, on him this sweater would only have a little extra space.

Now I needed to get to school. I pulled on my knee high boots and left the house.

____________________________________________

I walked into the Calculus class room. Tony was already sitting in his seat. He didn't notice me until I sat next to him.

"Harmony," Tony said with concern. "Where were you yesterday? You disappeared at lunch. I was worried."

"I uh...I went home at lunch. I wasn't feeling all that great," I said.

"Oh okay good," Tony said. "I thought you might've gotten caught up in that fight yesterday. It was frightening. Did you here that Shian was saved by the female superhuman?"

"No sorry I don't know who Shian is," I lied. As if on cue, Shian walked into the room. She looked dazed.

"Shian what happened?" Asked a guy on her way to her seat.

"Did you see her face?" Asked the girl sitting next to her. Shian nods. My heart stopped.

"I did but its a blur," Shian said. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Was she good or evil?" Asked a guy sitting in front of her.

"She was good," Shian answered. Shian was continuously questioned by her classmates. Tony sighed and turned to look at the front of the room.

"Poor Shian, after being interrogated by the police and interviewed by the press she has to answer her classmates never ending questions," Tony said.

"Yeah," I said. My necklace began to pulse. There's someone here! The room went silent as footsteps grew louder. I refused to turn around. I didn't want to know what was going on.

"Whos that?" Whispered a guy to his friend.

"He's hot," whispered a girl. I heard a low growl come from Tony's throat.

I found you Purity. Instantly I knew who was here. "Ugh, I hate school," wined a voice. The footsteps began again. They got louder until they stopped...Next to me. "Hello again Harmony." I refused to look up, but my body betrayed me. I came face to face with Zen. He wore his smirk.

"You know this guy Harmony?" Tony asked.

"She does know me Tony," Zen said. "We had a good time yesterday."

"You know him too?" I ask.

"Yeah," Tony muttered. Clearly Tony didn't like Zen. "What did Zen mean by 'had a good time yesterday'?"

"Nothing happened if that's what you're asking," I said.

"We Netflix and Chilled," Zen said. Tony lost it after that comment. Tony got up from his seat sharply. He grabbed Zen's V-neck caller and was about to punch him. Zen just smirked. I got up and stood between them.