Friday

tIt's been two days since Tristan came home. When Jessica found out, she looked like her heart popped out of her chest. Tristan had explained to Jessica why he was still alive. After the huge fit Jessica had and the ranting about how he should have contacted us sooner, we had family fun like we use to. We played crazy eights and every time I won. Tristan accused me of cheating by mindreading and using my telekinesis to steal good cards. I wont lie, I did do that but I wasn't going to tell them.

On Wednesday, I introduced Tristan to Joy. They hit it off so well that it looked like they knew each other their whole lives. Later that day, the sisters and I showed off the base to Tristan. He acted like a kid getting a new a toy on his birthday.

At school, I didn't see Zen or Derik. It was quiet but concerning. What were they doing. I was really hoping that they were just doing their own thing, but that doesn't seem to be the case. They must be planning something horrible.

Friday morning, the sisters and I are walking to school together. We started doing this to lessen the chance of me being killed, kidnapped, stripped of my gifts, etcetera.

"So Harmony? How's Tristan?" Joy asked.

"He's doing great. He's settled in the room next to mine just in case. And now he's even gotten back into his old routine of helping around the house and offering to go get groceries like he use to," I exclaim.

"I think its so cool to have a brother. Even though we only share our gifts," Hope said.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"When a child is born from a god and a human, the child gains all the genes of the human parent making them mostly human. The only thing the child gains from the god is the gifts the god has chosen for them," Joy explained. "If you think about it, we can't just walk around with god's blood in our veins. God blood vessels look different from humans because theirs is designed to make them live forever. So if we had those blood vessels, people wouldn't know what is was and would think it's some kind of disease. Leaving us as lab rats until they gave up."

"That actually makes sense," I said with surprise.

"Yeah so we are only siblings by Peace's gifts she gave us at birth," Hope added. "So if two of Peace's children fell in love, it wouldn't be wrong because the genetics are still different."

"Yeah but the first line of demigods weren't made from the gods and a human. They were exact replicas of the gods, but mortal," Joy continues. We walked a few meters before Joy started up again. "Just imagine if the gods had a child. Wow, that would make them a god as well. they would cause so much destruction. If that happened, would that mean a girl would look just like Peace and a boy would look just like Chaos?" Joy mused.

"Alright, now lets not think about something so terrifying," Hope said. "Something like that would give one side the advantage. If something like that does exist, lets hope it's on our side."

_______________________________________________

The school towered over us as we walked through the front doors. Students all over the school looked at me funny. They stopped talking when I passed, and when I was far away they began to whisper about me. "Why are people looking at me like this?" I whisper to Joy.

"I don't know. You're the one with telepathy," Joy said.

"Oh right," I said. walking over to a locker, I hid my eyes with my hand. "Cover me. I don't want anyone to see my eyes dilate."

"Okay," Joy said.

"You got it Harmony," Hope added. Concentrating, I pushed my soul into someone's mind. This head had a lot going on, but at the front was a memory of someone telling this person a rumor. I didn't really know how to work these memories so I just tapped on it. It began to play like a movie.