Prologue

A/N: Yea so this is a thing now. Have fun reading!! (This is one of my favorites so I'm excited ^.^)

Kellin let out a little giggle as he kicked is feet behind him happily. The little was lying on the floor of his nursery, coloring a picture of a fluffy bunny as he did his very best to stay in the lines .Although, for the twenty five year old little, it wasn't working out very well. The little boy just kept messing up. He let out a loud squeal and dropped his crayon though as his absolutely favorite song started playing on his little radio. Kellin turned the music up as loud as it would go and stood, grabbing his stuff hedgehog which he hugged to his chest as tight as he could as he started to dance to the son, singing as loudly as he possibly could.

This was the little's favorite thing to do by himself. Even though Kellin hated being alone and constantly craved attention of everyone in the room, he did enjoy the fact that he got to be as silly as he wanted whenever he wanted.

It was the only perk to being daddyless.

Ever since Kellin's last daddy had decided that Kellin wasn't good enough for him and sent the little back to the agency he had got him from, Kellin had a lot of alone time.

But, not for long. From what Kellin understood, there was a potential daddy who wanted to look at Kellin. As he danced around the room, he cast a look at the large one way window and stopped dancing.

The agency wouldn't tell him when the daddy was going to stop by to see him and Kellin didn't want to scare the daddy off by his dorky dancing. With that, Kellin plopped back onto his pastel green shaggy rug and resumed coloring, a frown now covering his face.

...

Vic frowned as he watched the little sit back down sadly.

"Who's this?" He asked, looking at the attendant who stood to his right.

Vic had been in need of someone to take care of after certain things happened, and, instead of getting a pet like his brother and many others had suggested. Vic decided he wanted a little instead.

The attendant frowned. "That's Kellin. You wouldn't want him."

This caused Vic to arch an eyebrow, no one told Victor Fuentes what he did and didn't want. "And why not?"

"He's broken," the woman responded, rather offhandedly. Almost as though this Kellin was a broken china doll that just needed to be thrown away.

As Vic stared at the little, though, he had to admit, that was what Kellin was. He was fragile and in need of someone to love and take care of him. And, Vic wanted to do that, he wanted to make sure that nothing ever hurt the little again.

"I want him."