Chapter 5

When Vic got out of the car in front of the house and opened the door to help Kellin out, he was surprised by what he saw. Vic placed his hands on his hips and gave his little a playful glare. Kellin returned it with a sheepish grin.

"Hi Daddy," he squeaked, looking down at his baby blue overalls.

"After your spankies you're going to need a bath, Baby doll," Vic said, unbuckling Kellin from his booster seat. "I'd carry you but, you're all sticky." Kellin scowled down at his ice cream covered overalls and sighed. His daddy and shook his head. "Sweetheart, did you even get any ice cream in your mouth? Or did you just decide to wear it instead."

Kellin stuck out his tongue and hopped out of his booster seat. He took Vic's hand and tugged him to the house,

"Baby, baby, I've got to get your toys," his daddy reminded. "Unless you just want to hurry and get your spankies now."

Kellin pouted. "Daddy!" He exclaimed, squeezing Vic's hand. "I don't want spankies," he said, stomping his foot.

"Well," Vic said, amusement lacing his voice. "Don't break the rules and you won't have to get spankies." With that, he unlocked and opened the door to the house and lef Kellin into the bathroom. Vic sat Kellin on the counter and started up the bath before he unclipped the little fastenings that held the sleeves up on the little's overalls. He took Kellin's socks and shoes, his t-shirt off as well as the overalls. Before he took Kellin's panties off though, the pouting boy found himself bent over his Daddy's knee.

"Daddy! No!" Kellin whined, burying his face in Vic's jean covered leg. His daddy rolled his eyes and ignored the way the little's hip bones jutted out, he ignored how he could feel every single one of Kellin's ribs pressed against his leg. He'd have to get the boy to start eating more, somehow. It pained him to see Kellin like that. They may had only been together as Daddy and little for a couple of days but it didn't matter. Vic cared about his baby doll more than anything.

"You're getting spankies Kelli, you've got to learn that you can't break Daddy's rules," Vic sang. "Two spankies and then, you get to take a bath and I'll put your toys in the nursery."

Kellin whined and blushed, saying nothing as his daddy spanked him once, not too hard, just enough for it to sting and turn his ass read. Kellin whimpered, his dick grew hard, he ever so slightly pushed against his daddy's leg. Vic spanked him once more before he sat the boy up and looked at him seriously. "Remember, always follow my rules, okay Baby Doll?" He said softly, brushing a strand of hair from Kellin's face, ignoring his little's hard on. Kellin nodded his head and sniffed, rubbing his nose. "Good boy, now, give Daddy a kiss and I'll go get your duckies for your bath while you get in."

The little nodded once more and gave Vic a quick kiss before he carefully stripped off his underwear and climbed into the bath. "Daddy, can I have bubbles?" Kellin asked, already splashing around in the water.

Vic looked around. "I don't have any bubbles at the moment—I'll make sure to get some don't worry. But, this should work," he said, grabbing an old bottle of baby soap that he kept in his cabinet. A reminder from his old life. But, he needed to get passed it and use the bottle. Besides, Vic knew from experience that it was good for bubbles.

Kellin squealed as Vic poured the soap in the running water and mixed it with his hand. He pressed his lips against Kellin's forehead for a moment.

"Let me put your toys up in your nursery and then I'll bring you some duckies, sound good?"

Kellin nodded, too preoccupied by the bubbles. He let out a giggle as he gave himself a soap beard and made a face at Vic who chuckled. "Okay Daddy," he said with a smile.

Vic chuckled quietly and left his little in the bath as he went to get the things. Vic sighed and grabbed all of his hedgehog's things and hurriedly placed them in the nursery where he set all of the items on Kellin's bed. He looked around the room and smiled, he had told Kellin that the two of them could paint it a light green if he wanted. Of course, Kellin loved the thought of it. He grabbed the bag of rubber duckies and took them back to the bathroom.

"Hey Daddy, will you wash me?" Kellin asked, as Vic poured the duckies in the bath.

"Oh I guess I can," he said with a smile. Vic kicked off his socks and shoes and rolled up his pants legs. He sat on the edge of the bathtub. Vic grabbed Kellin's shampoo and a little cup that had been in the bag with the ducks.

"You're the best," Kellin hummed, making two of his duckies kiss as Vic poured a glop of shampoo in his hand after he filled the cup with water and poured it over Kellin's head. Kellin giggled and spat out water. "Daddy! You didn't warn me!" He exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Baby Doll," Vic laughed and started washing Kellin's hair, spiking it into one large spike on the top of the little's head. "Aw baby, you're a Kelli-corn."

Kellin laughed and brought a hand up to his hair. "It's cute!"

His daddy smiled and continued washing Kellin's hair before he cleaned his body. Vic slowly ran the little loofa up and down Kellin's body, along every bone that pointed out, every little crevice and dip with care.

"You're beautiful," Vic murmured, his hand moving along Kellin's hip slowly. Kellin's face turned bright red as he blushed and shook his head.

"Don't lie daddy, no I'm not."

Vic smacked his leg lightly. "Don't call me a liar. You're the most beautifullest hedgehog I have ever seen," he said and stood up. "You're all clean now baby, do you wanna stay in the bath a little longer while I go get some dinner ready?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, but you're going to have to get out eventually."

"I know, Daddy. Can I have a salad for dinner?"

"Nope, you're getting macaroni and cheese," Vic said, ruffling Kellin's wet hair as he pouted.

Vic was going to do everything in his power to get Kellin to gain weight until he was proper weight. No matter what it took, he was going to make sure his little was not only happy but, he that he was healthy too.