Chapter 8

Kellin let out a whine and tugged on his daddy's arm impatiently. "Daddy come on! You promised!"

Kellin had finished his pancakes and had changed into his outfit for the day—sadly it was big boy clothes as they were going out in public and he couldn't wear his usual tutu and pastel shirts. Instead, he was dressed in a yellow plaid button up and skinny jeans. To say he hated it would be an understatement.

Everyone so often, yeah he was in big mood but he didn't particularly like being in it. He loved being a little, he liked how he didn't really have to worry about anything or stress out about anything. Being big meant he had to think about things he didn't like to. Being a little was something he used to hide behind in a way.

"I know I promised," Vic said, looking around the living room. "Do we have everything? Do you have sunscreen on? Is your hair out of your face? Are you sure you don't want to wear shorts baby?" He asked, looking at his little.

Kellin groaned. "Daddy, I don't like wearing shorts! My knees look weird! And my hair's pulled back in a ponytail. You put sunscreen on me five times!"

"Do we have snacks?" Vic asked, looking around. He hadn't gone to the zoo in over a year, he didn't want to forget anything.

Kellin sighed and walked towards his daddy. "Vic, we've got this. We're just going to the zoo. You're an adorable caregiver but, I can take care of myself," Kellin told him, stepping out of his little space. He smiled and gave Vic a soft kiss, smushing his daddy's cheeks in between his hands as he did.

"Sorry, sorry," Vic murmured closing his eyes. "Some habits are hard to break."

Kellin frowned, he knew Vic had a past and the only thing he knew was that Vic had a wife and daughter once upon a time.

"Did you take your daughter on trips to the zoo a lot?" He whispered, running his thumb against Vic's cheek softly.

Vic smiled and kissed Kellin once more. "Yeah but, how about we talk about something a little happier than that," Vic suggested. He pulled away from Kellin and took his hand. "Do you want to bring your paci just in case?"

Kellin shook his head. "I just want to spend a day at the zoo with my awesome daddy."

"Well you're going to get just that Baby Doll," Vic murmured, leading the boy out of the house which he promptly locked up before they got to the car. Kellin abruptly pulled his daddy to him.

He gave Vic a sweet kiss. "I love you Daddy," he whispered.

Vic smiled. "I love you too my sweet little hedgehog, more than you know."

Kellin let out a giddy giggle and gave his daddy one more kiss before he skipped to the car and climbed in, ready to go to the zoo. Vic smiled as he followed his little's actions. As they drove to the zoo, Kellin kept Vic's hand firmly in his grasp, kissing the back of it every so often. Everything was perfect and, Kellin hoped it would stay that way.