Chapter 9

Last chapter for tonight. The rest will be up on Wednesday<3

Vic grinned as he watched Kellin skip up to the monkeys, his lip pushed out in a pout. His daddy walked up and wrapped his arm around the little's waist. "What's with the pout, Hedgehog?" He murmured, watching a monkey swing back and forth on a rope.

"It's so sad," Kellin said with a sniff. He pressed his hands against the glass that kept the monkeys on one side and him on another.

"What's sad about it?" Vic questioned, rubbing his thumb across a patch of skin on Kellin's hip.

"They're trapped in there and are forced to let people watch them. They should be wild and free instead."

Vic nodded and kissed Kellin's cheek softly. "I know Baby Doll but, all of the animals here are rescued. They were all injured once upon a time. And, the zoo rescued them. If they sent and of the animals back into the wild, they might not survive. They need medicine and to be taken care of and they don't get that in the wild."

Kellin nodded his head and let out a sad sigh. "I know, I've googled it before. And, I've asked every zoo employee. I just- they look so sad," the little whimpered.

His daddy smiled and kissed the side of Kellin's head. "You're so adorable," he remarked, grazing his thumb across Kellin's jutted out hip.

The little, who was in "big mode" rolled his eyes and looked at his "boyfriend" with a saucy smile. "How about... you tell me something I don't know?"

Vic narrowed his eyes playfully. "How about, when we get home, I wash that pretty little mouth out with soap?"

Kellin moved to face away from the monkeys and eyed his daddy seductively. He looped his fingers in Vic's belt loops and tugged the man closer to him.

"I'd like to see you try, Daddy," he said with a lust filled voice as he batted his large eyes in a seductive manner that had Vic wanting to bend his baby over right there and fuck his brains out.

Vic chuckled lowly and wrapped his arms around Kellin's waist. He held the little's ass in his hands and squeezed tight. "Get that attitude of yours under control or else."

Kellin bit his lip, mischief twinkling in his eyes. "Or else what?"

Vic squeezed his little's ass tighter. "I'm going to have to punish you."

The little let out an adorable giggle and kissed his daddy roughly. "Do it. Do your worst."

The caregiver grinned. "Well then, I guess we're leaving the zoo a little early. Come on, you naughty boy."

It was going to be, not only the first time the couple ever had sex together but, also the first time Vic would have sex with anyone in over a year. He was excited and had deemed himself ready. Vic love Kellin more than anything. Yes, he loved his wide but, she was gone and Vic had learned that sometimes, people got second chances at love. Kellin was his second chance, his new beginning. But, what Vic didn't know was that he was Kellin's.

.....

Once the couple arrived home, Vic carried an excited Kellin to their bedroom quickly.

"Daddy, if you're not ready we don't have to do this," Kellin said, pushing a strand of hair behind his daddy's ear. "I love you, regardless of whether we have se-"

Vic cut Kellin off with a sweet, longing kiss.

"Kelli, I love you too, that's all that matters right now, okay?" He murmured against Kellin's lips. Vic laid Kellin on the bed and climbed on top of him, straddling the little.