Chapter 15 (Final)

The little let out a loud shriek as Vic chased him around the room. "Daddy! Stop!" He squeal, sliding across the newly polished wood floor in his sock covered feet.

"I need to give you a bath!" Vic yelled, following behind Kellin who bolted out the backdoor. "You're nasty."

"I am not! Stop it!" Kellin whined. In truth, he was actually pretty sticky after the lid to his sippy cup fell off as he was getting a drink and was covered in sticky apple juice. Vic wanted to give the little a bath but the boy vehemently refused.

"Yes you are! Get over here," Vic laughed. He quickened his speed and tackled his boyfriend to the ground, resulting in the apple juice seeping into his clothes.

Kellin whined as his face smashed against a pile of mud, causing the little to grow even dirtier than before. "Daddy," he complained.

"Come on dirty boy," Vic laughed. He climbed off of Kellin and picked the dirty little up.

The little pushed his bottom lip out in a pout as Vic carried him back into the house.

"I'm a dirty boy," he mumbled. The caregiver laughed again, loudly, a booming laugh that made Kellin's skin prickle up slightly.

"Now it's my job to clean you up my little hedgehog," Vic said. The caregiver made his way into the bathroom and set Kellin on the counter before he gave him a look. "Look at me, Mister."

Kellin looked up at his daddy wide eyed. "Yes, Daddy?" He asked, innocently.

"Don't move from this spot, got it?" Vic said in the most serious voice as he gave his baby a look. Kellin let out a dramatic sigh and pushed his lip out slightly but nodded his head nonetheless. The daddy smiled and gave Kellin's pouty lip a kiss and started the bath for his little and even went as far as dropping a bath bomb into the tub for the boy who let out a happy squeal. Vic smiled and went back to Kellin who was happy swinging his feet back and forth and started pulling off his large Little Mermaid shirt. He trailed kisses up and down his baby's neck and collar bones causing Kellin to let out happy little giggles. He found himself tangling his fingers in his daddy's hair as the older man ran his tongue down Kellin's chest causing Kellin to throw his head back and gasp. Vic chuckled and pulled the little's tutu and panties off before he picked Kellin up and set him in the bath.

"Daddy. Will you take a bath with me?" Kellin asked, splashing the water around as the little bath bomb fizzed around in the water, turning it light blue with sparkles all in it.

"No, you're dirty, you've got mud and apple juice all over you," Vic said and grabbed a washrag with Elsa's face on it before he kneeled down on the ground next to the tub. He dipped the rag into the water and ran the rag across Kellin's cheek, wiping the mud off of it. Kellin smiled and closed his eyes, leaning back in the tub, a small rubber ducky in hand as Vic cleaned him up. Once Vic cleaned all the nastiness off, he threw the rag aside and gave Kellin one more kiss before he stood.

"Daddy, where are you going?" Kellin asked, whining a little.

Vic put his finger to his lips before he left the bathroom quickly. He went into the little's nursery and grabbed Kellin's bath toys and went back to the bathroom where Kellin was splashing around and giggling, the water level rising higher as he did.

"Look what I've got," Vic said, dropping all of the toys into the bath. Kellin let out a happy squeal –something he did often—and grabbed his favorite ducky.

"I love you so, so, so much Daddy!" Kellin gushed.

"Now you're going to love me even more," his daddy stated and kicked off his shoes. Kellin watched wide eyed as Vic started to undress.

"You're gonna take a bath with me!?" He shouted, splashing in the water even more. Vic nodded his head and climbed into the bath. He moved to sit behind Kellin and wrapped his legs around the little. Kellin smiled and leaned back, pressing his back against Vic's chest.

"I love you," Kellin murmured, leaning around to kiss his daddy softly. Vic smiled and ran his hands down Kellin's torso.

"I love you too, my little hedgehog," Vic said softly and grabbed a rubber ducky. He pressed it against Kellin's nose. "And Ernie the Ducky loves you too," Vic laughed.

Kellin let out a giggle and took the ducky ad started to play with the toys as Vic coated him with soft kisses. That is, until Vic noticed the water running over the edges.

"Oh my god!" Kellin laughed as it dumped over the walls of the tub. He quickly leaned forward and shut the water off.

"I'll clean it up when we're done," Vic murmured, dipping his head down as he kissed Kellin's collar bone once more. Kellin smiled, he couldn't help but be thankful, his daddy was absolutely perfect in every single way.