Chapter 12

I forgot this isn't Master and I don't need to have a random-ass A/N at the beginning of every chapter oops

Vic shook his little awake when Kellin's phone started ringing at the god awful time of six in the morning. "Kells," he murmured, sleep laced his voice, his eyes stayed shut. "Baby boy, your phone's ringing."

Kellin let out a tired whine and popped a single eye open. "Ignore it Viccy, it's not important."

The daddy groaned and grabbed the phone to turn it off when he read the caller I.D. "It's your mother," he said wide eyed. Vic knew nothing of Kellin's family, the little never spoke about them. He didn't want Vic to know about his family. Especially when he himself had nothing to do with them.

But, when Vic said that it was his mother, Kellin was wide awake. He sat up and snatched the phone from Vic and answered immediately. "Lisa?"

Vic frowned, he called his mom by his first name?

"What do you want?" Kellin asked, disgruntled. He was far from happy about the fact that his mother of all people called him that early in the morning.

"You do remember what today is, don't you?" His mother said sharply. Lisa Bostwick wasn't the best mother. At least, not when it came to her oldest child. There were reasons behind it that Kellin didn't even like to think about, much less talk about.

"Uh... Sunday?"

"It's Kailey's wedding! And you had better be here because for some reason she wants you here and you better not bring any of that filth that you surround yourself with, your so called friends or whatever," she said.

Kellin rolled his eyes and climbed out of bed, ignoring Vic's questioning look as he set the phone down and put it on speaker as he went to his closet.

"Don't worry Lisa, none of my friends would want to be around you anyway," he said rudely, ignoring the disapproving look from his daddy. "My boyfriend's coming though. If you're going to subject me to this torture I'm bringing him."

"Oh? Someone actually wanted your fat ass?" Lisa asked. Kellin sighed and glared down at his stomach that looked huge and bulging in his eyes.

"Yes, someone did, believe it or not. And you can have the pleasure to meet him at the stupid wedding. What time is it anyway?"

"Two thirty, and don't forget that she wants you to give her away instead of your father."

"He's not my father," Kellin snapped. The man was his stepfather and in all honesty, the little didn't even think of the man as that. He was the reason his mother was an ass. Kellin was the bastard of the family, literally. His mother had cheated on Kellin's stepfather and in the process, had her second child. A child that neither parent truly cared for. The only reason Lisa kept him was that abortion was outlawed at the time and she didn't have the means to make it happen.

Robert Bostwick, Kellin's stepfather, never even bothered to adopt Kellin as his own. He would hardly even talk to the boy at times. And his mother, well, she hated Kellin. He was the single reminder of her betrayal to her husband, something she desperately did not want to remember. For reasons completely unbeknownst to Kellin. He was still her son, he was still a part of the family. But, neither parents ever truly claimed him.

"I'll be there, don't fucking worry about that. And just to spite the old man, I'll make sure to wear my prettiest dress," Kellin said. "I'll see you then, Lisa."

"Don't you dare wear a dress Kellin Bostwick."

Kellin's face reddened as he picked up the phone. "It's Quinn," he snarled before he hung up at once. The boy turned to his daddy and gave him the most innocent smile.

"Daddy, we're going to go to my sister's wedding today," he said sweetly. "Then we can come home and play."

Vic stared at Kellin in shock and nodded his head. "Uh, alright Kells, I guess I should uh, find something nice to wear then..."

The boy squealed and pounced on top of the caregiver and kissed his daddy sweetly. "I love you and I want to give you a fair warning in advance. I hate my family and they hate me. Well, I mean, I hate my parents. My siblings are great, you'll love them."

"Alright. Why do you hate them? If you don't mind me asking."

"I'm like... the Jon Snow of the Stark family but, imagine that Cat is the one who cheated and she, being completely loyal to Ned, realizes her mistake after the baby is born and Ned realizes that the baby's not his so they both treat Jon like the bastard he is," Kellin spat bitterly as he compared his life to the Game of Thrones family.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry," Vic said softly, running his fingers through his little's hair slowly.

Kellin shrugged. "It doesn't matter but, my sister wants me there so, we're going. And, you get to meet the filth I call my family."

"Alright, we'll go but, if any of them hurt you or say something, you can bet your ass your daddy is going to be the shit out of them," the caregiver said and gave Kellin a long, sweet kiss. "I love you, my little hedgehog."

The little smiled and let out a happy giggle. "I love you too, Daddy."

Vic smiled and held his baby to his chest for just a moment longer, he didn't know how he felt in that moment but, he did know that he wasn't going to let a single thing happen to Kellin at the wedding.