Chapter 13

Kellin groaned and gave his daddy a stricken look. "Papa, can I just jump off of a bridge?" The little whined, throwing his head back. He stopped when he realized what he had said. His daddy's face drained of all color. "Uh, wrong choice of words, sorry, Vic," Kellin said sheepishly.

Vic gave his little a disapproving look and handed him a button up shirt. "I'm punishing you for that when we get home," he joked and helped Kellin into the shirt. "We're going to your sister's wedding."

The little pushed out his bottom lip and wound his arms around his caregiver's waist. "But, Daddy, how about we just stay here and you can just punish me now?" He suggested, trying his best to get out of having to go to his sister's wedding.

"Your sister wanted you to walk her down the aisle, remember?" Vic reminded the boy and brushed the single black strand of hair behind the little's ear. "Now, I know you don't want to but, you do realize you're going to have to go into big space for the wedding, right?"

"I know," the little said sadly. "But I don't wanna. Don't make me."

"I'm not going to make you," Vic said with a sigh and once he finished buttoning Kellin's shirt, had him sit on the edge of the bed. "But, I do need to take your piggy tails out and you have to wear the suit. Once we get to the wedding, you're going to have to go in big mode but, until then, here," Vic said and pulled the small pacifier out of his pocket. Kellin let out an excited squeal and opened his mouth. Vic chuckled and placed the paci in Kellin's mouth and kissed his little's forehead.

Kellin smiled up at his daddy who helped the little stand up once more. Once Kellin stood, Vic pulled the little's tutu and leggings off and helped the boy into a pair of black slacks. Once the caregiver finished dressing his boyfriend, he dressed himself and they were soon out of the house.

"You're going to have to give me directions, you know," Vic hummed. Kellin nodded and took the pacifier out, instead switching it for a swig of his apply juice from his sippy cup.

"It's on Shartel Avenue, take a left up here," the boy said with a sad sigh. "My mother's going to be on my case the whole time," he whimpered, pulling his knees up to his chest. Vic sighed and rested his hand on Kellin's knee as he followed the boy's directions to the church,

"I promise you Kells, no one there is going to do anything with me there, I won't let them," his daddy promised. "If I have to, I'll beat up everyone there just for you sweet pea."

Kellin blushed slightly and looked down at his lap. His caregiver continued the drive until before Kellin knew it, Vic was pulling into the parking lot of the old church that the little had been raised in.

Vic looked at his little seriously once the car was parked. "Now my little hedgehog, what do you call me when we're in public?" He asked, taking Kellin's hand, he rubbed his thumb along the back of Kellin's hand.

"Viccy," Kellin said, tucking his sippy cup into the small compartment between the two front seats. "Or Vic. Either one. And, I have to be in big mode and act like a grown up even though that's gross and I don't wanna."

The caregiver smiled and kissed the back of his boyfriend's hand sweetly. "I know, and it's yucky hearing you call me Vic and not daddy."

Kellin let out a dramatic sigh and got out of the car. "Come on, Viccy," Kellin said with a resigned sigh. "Time to meet my shitty family."

"Oh that reminds me," Vic said. He climbed out of the car and wrapped his arm around Kellin's waist. "I have a few rules for you, darling."

"What?" He whined.

"No cursing, that's always a rule. Hold my hand at all times and don't be rude, no matter what. Do you understand me?" The caregiver said.

The little let out a small whine. "Viccy! But my parents-"

"Are to be treated nicely. They don't deserve it but, you are going to prove that you are the bigger person," Vic said simply. The little sighed and nodded his head. He kissed Vic's cheek softly and led him into the church.

"This is the church I went to when I was little with my family and half siblings," Kellin said, looking around. "I hated it here, I was the bastard, everyone knew," he said bitterly. "There were so many rumors and rude comments it was one of the main reasons I wanted to leave here so badly."

Vic sighed and squeezed Kellin's hand. "I'm sorry Baby Doll."

"It's not your fault. As soon as I turned eighteen, I moved in with my first daddy and stayed away. When he got tired of me, I had a choice, go back to my family and stay with them or go to the little agency. It was an easy decision in the long run," he murmured. "The agency was nice, they took care of me, fed me, clothed me, all I had to do was work for them a bit."

Vic nodded his head. "I know, they explained to me when I adopted you what all you had to do when living there. "

Kellin nodded and said nothing else as he signed his sister's wedding book and the two were greeted by his younger brother. "Hi Hudson," he murmured.

The eight year old let out an excited squeal and ran around the table to hug his eldest brother. "Hi Kellin," he said, hugging Kellin's waist tight. "I've missed you."

The little couldn't help but smile as he hugged his youngest brother. "And I you."

"Who's that?" Hudson asked as he pulled away and stared up at Vic.

"This is my boyfriend, Vic."

"You know Mom and Dad are gonna be mad you brought him."

"Eff them," Kellin said with a chuckle. "I gotta go find Kailey."

"She's in the back."

Kellin nodded and ruffled his brother's hair before he went on back to find his sister. Only, much to Kellin's disdain, his mother stopped him.

"Kellin, you're here," she said, disgust dripped from her sour voice as she looked her eldest son up and down.

The boy forced a smile. "Yes, I mean you did call me this morning to remind me that I had to be here. Trust me, there are a lot of things I'd rather do than be in the same building as you, Lisa. Such as, oh I don't know... shove bamboo shoots up my fingernails and walk on hot coals."

Vic elbowed his boyfriend in the ribs. "Kellin," he murmured.

"Oh forgive me, this is my boyfriend. Vic, Vic this is Lisa, the woman who gave birth to me."

Lisa smiled at Vic for just a moment. "It's a surprise that you would ever find someone who'd actually want your fat ass."

"Alright lady-"

Kellin stopped his boyfriend. "Vic, it's fine," Kellin said and looked at the woman. "Yes, I know, it's so shocking to believe that someone would ever want me. I mean, I did get my largeness from my mother. From what I've seen, she's incredibly robust as well. Now, if you don't mind, I have to go see my sister. Viccy, let's go."

Vic nodded and continued to follow Kellin down the hall. "What did I tell you about being kind?"

"My mother's a bitch and is the main cause of my eating disorder, I am not about to be kind to that witch. Sorry Viccy, you can punish me when we get home. Now, I need to see my sister and get the heck out of here."