Chapter 14

Kellin sighed and gave his daddy a quick kiss. "Are you coming with me?" He asked, taking his daddy's hand in his.

Vic nodded his head. He was so confused as to what happened to his sweet little Kellin. The boy before him, he was someone who'd been hurt by his own family more often than not and that killed Vic.

"Of course," he murmured and kissed Kellin once more. "I love you."

Kellin smiled, pressing his lips against Vic's even harder. "Love you more, Papa. And I can't wait for that punishment."

The caregiver smiled at his little boy. "I can't wait either."

With that, Kellin dragged his boyfriend to the back room where his sister was quickly getting ready.

"Hi Kailey," Kellin said, as soon as they entered. The girl grinned at her older brother, not even caring that she was in her wedding dress as she ran over and gave him a hug. "You're only twenty one, are you totally sure you're ready for marriage?" He asked. "You can back out and just live with me forever and ever."

Kailey laughed and kissed her brother's cheek before she pulled away to smile at her brother. "I love him Kells, and it's all going to be fine."

"You sure? You can still back out."

"No, I'm good. Now, are you going to tell me who this is standing behind you?" Kailey questioned, cocking her head to the side as she observed Vic.

Kellin smiled. "This is my boyfriend, Vic. He's my plus one for your wonderful evening."

"Great. Nice to meet you Vic, I'm Kellin's favorite sister."

Vic nodded. "You too."

"Well, I've made arrangements for you two to have the best seats in the house and still not be anywhere close to mom and dad."

"Thank god for good sisters," Kellin said with a smile. Kailey rolled her eyes.

"Word travels quicker than your feet, I've already heard about what happened with you and Mom when you first came in."

"I'm really trying not to ruin your wedding," Kellin said with a sigh.

"You're not, you're not. I really wanted you to walk me down the aisle and that's what's going to happen."

And it did.

The wedding went smoothly with only one other argument between Kellin and his mother that involved a thrown pitcher of water at the mother of the bride and a ripped cuff link for the little. Aside from that, it went all according to plan and soon, Kellin found himself sitting in time out at home, his lip pushed out in a pout.

"When you said I was getting punished, I didn't think you'd be putting me in time out," Kellin mumbled sadly.

Vic chuckled as he finished cutting his little's sandwich into squares. "I know it wasn't, which is what it's your punishment."

"Daddy!" Kellin whined, stomping his foot. "Punish me!"

"You are being punished. And, I don't think it'd be a punishment if you want it to happen, Baby Doll."

Kellin sighed and rested his head on his fist as he glared at the corner. He hated time outs more than anything, he got bored.

"Come on over here and eat," Vic said, walking over to his little.

"I don't wanna," he mumbled, pushing his lip out even farther. Vic chuckled and picked the boy up carefully and gave him a sweet kiss.

"If you be good and do what I tell you, I won't give you a punishment but, I'll give you the bestest reward ever," Vic murmured in Kellin's ear as he carried him to the table and sat him down.

"Really, Daddy? You will?" Kellin squealed.

Vic nodded. "Yes but you've got to eat all your food and be a good boy okay? And then I'll make it all about you."

The little let out a giddy little giggle and took a bite of his sandwich. "I'll be good, Daddy, I'll be good."

The caregiver smiled and ran his fingers through Kellin's hair as the boy ate his food quickly. It was one of the first times Kellin ever seemed to actually be completely 100 percent okay with eating. He didn't even want to put up a fight. Which meant the little was even hornier than Vic had thought. Once Kellin finished his entire meal he looked up at Vic who grinned.

"Come on my dear," Vic said and picked Kellin up once more. The caregiver's favorite thing to do was carry his love.

Kellin smiled and buried his face in the crook of Vic's neck as the man carried him to their bedroom. Vic laid the boy down on the bed and slowly started to unbutton Kellin's button down shirt slowly. He placed his lips along Kellin's neck softly, sucking at the soft, tender skin carefully.

"Daddy," the little whined, is back arched up as his daddy ran his fingers down Kellin's chest slowly. His tongue ran down the boy's side in a seductive manner causing a moan to escape the little's lips.

"This is what you've been wanting, isn't it?" The caregiver said with a throaty laugh as Kellin let out a desperate whine. Vic ignored the needy boy and unbuttoned the little's pants carefully and made his way down Kellin's member, licking down it slowly. Kellin's hand flew to his daddy's hair, a gasp escaped his lips, his hips bucked.

Vic circled Kellin's hard member with his tongue carefully, shivers racked through Kellin's body.

"Oh my god," Kellin whimpered. "Daddy, fuck me, please," he begged. Vic dug his fingers into Kellin's thighs as he took more of the boy into his mouth slowly. Kellin tugged roughly at Vic's hair, wanting nothing more than for his caregiver to fuck him hard and fast.

Vic hummed. "I don't know, you just said a naughty word." Once he had pulled away from a squirming Kellin.

Kellin let out a loud whine and threw his head back into the pillows. Vic pulled out a bottle of lube and poured a hefty amount in his hand before he pressed a finger to Kellin's blossom. The little whimpered as Vic pushed a single digit into him. He continued to stretch Kellin slowly. The room was filled with a cacophony of moans, whimpers and whines from the little as Vic fingered him.

"Daddy please," the boy pleaded, wanting nothin more than for his daddy to fill him right then and there.

"Oh, I guess," Vic sighed and slicked himself up. He wrapped Kellin's legs around his waist and pushed into him slowly. Kellin let out a scream like moan, his legs tightened around Vic's waist. Vic pulled away carefully and pushed back in.

"Harder, please daddy," he begged.

Vic smiled and did as his baby wanted fucking his baby harder and harder.

Kellin met every thrust from Vic carefully with a small thrust of his own.

"I love you, Daddy," Kellin whispered, running his fingers through Vic's hair as the caregiver took Kellin's member in his hand.

Soon Kellin found himself letting go all over his stomach as Vic did the same deep inside of the little.

(Sorry—gabi didn't wanna write smut)

Kellin smiled up at Vic, his eyes heavy as he looked at his caregiver.

Vic gave him a soft kiss. "I love you, Baby Doll," Vic murmured, cupping Kellin's face in his hands.

"I love you too," Kellin whispered as Vic pulled out of him and grabbed a discarded shirt from the floor to clean the cum off of Kellin's stomach before he wrapped the blanket around the two of them. "Can I take a nap?"

"Of course, and I'll even sleep in here with you," Vic said, running his hand up and down Kellin's side slowly as they cuddled until they both slowly fell asleep.