Valentine's Bonus Chapter

The satin blindfold rubbed against my eyes as Joshua guided me towards the mystery location. Well, as mysterious as it could be inside our home while the children slept soundly upstairs. It was Valentine's Day, and Joshua wanted to make it as special as he could, seeing as though my belly no longer got in our way. This year was the first we'd celebrated without me being pregnant and hormonal.

"Two more steps and we're here," he said, sounding so chuffed with himself. "Isn't this fun?"

I couldn't help but smile at him as I impatiently itched to get the shield away from my eyes. "It'll be a hell of a lot more fun when I can see what's going on."

Joshua's warm breath fluttered over my left ear. "I think I might leave it on and have my way with you."

My arms felt the air wanting to wrap them around his shoulders, but he had other ideas when my legs left the ground, and I was thrown onto a spongey surface causing me to squeal out loud.

Joshua's chuckle bounced around the room and then his scent hit my nose as his lips attached to my neck. The little licks he spread across the skin sending me into a spin. I tried to pull the veil from my eyes, desperate to see him, but Joshua had other ideas when he clasped my hands together in his and began to wrap something around my wrists.

"What are you doing?" I spluttered, trying to sit up.

Joshua's lips brushed against mine and then he was gone. "Tying you up, of course."

"Why hello Mr Cavendish," I giggled, excitement bubbling in my belly.

What had him so adventurous?

"That'll be Sir to you," he whispered, beginning to remove the red lace babydoll I'd bought for the occasion from my body with gentle movements, his lips following in the materials tracks.

I wanted to look sexy for him. My baby weight was taking longer to shift than I first expected, making me feel uncomfortable without any clothes on. I kept having to remind myself that Joshua loved me for me and a bit extra curve wouldn't deter him.

But it was hard when he was surrounded by athletic women on a daily basis. Two new personal trainers were working at the gym he trained his clients at last month, and they were stunning. I tried not to let it bother me because the few times I spontaneously turned up to bring him some lunch, Joshua didn't even bat an eyelid their way. I noticed them checking him out, though, and didn't like it one bit.

"Are you ready for a tingle sensation?" he asked, his weight dipping as he left me spread out on the bed.

A deep sigh pulled from my chest as I heard him fiddling with some plastic packaging. "And what does that entail? "

"The name's in the title, sweetheart." He flicked a load of feathers over my stomach, and I wriggled against the bed. "This is gonna be so much fun."

I struggled against the restraints, causing my wrists to burn. "You know that I'm ticklish."

The feathers danced on my skin for the second time. "Which is why I'm doing this. You've no idea how good you look right now in your little lace knickers."

A warmth spread over my heart at his compliment. I was a sucker for his love.

"It's all for you."

"Yes, for me. Mine," he growled, kissing and sucking my navel.

I was overcome with pleasure as his weight kept me pinned down, stopping my movements from absorbing the sensations. Joshua liked this by the tiny growls lighting the air around us as he started to tug down my underwear, kissing down my thighs with long pauses. Every so often using his teeth to graze over the swollen flesh. I'd never tire of his affection...or skill.