Chapter 2 : Move

Y/n to youself: I need to hurry up if I wanna practice today.
you get your bag with your dancing clothes and water bottle. You take your phone from your nightstand and look at the time. 6.30am. You walk down the strairs really quiet because Tyra Min and your dad are still sleeping.
When you are downstrairs you walk to the kitchen and make yourself breakfast. After some eggs and bacon you get your bag and head to the city for your daily dance practice at Infires dance studios. You put your earphones in and set on your favorite music * Danger by bts *. You always loved BTS because you always dance the music video's.
You get your bike and drive to the studios.
~~ Le time skip bc you basicly just drive to the studios~~

After you got to Infires dance studios you walk straight to the dance room. you pull out your phone from you pocket to see that you got a message.

Yuki: Hey girl wanna get a drink after your practice?

Yuki your best friend always text you to get a drink after your practice. but you always go home to help your dad.
U: Yuki you know i can't go. I need to help my dad sorry, next week i promise to go with you.

Yuki: You always say so. but okay next week, And that is a promise. You can't break a best friends promise.

You laugh a bit and you set the music on. * It's deffently you by V and Jin *
You dance to alot of song until the music stops
Y/n: What the hell..... * out of breath*
you walk over to your phone to see that you got a missed message from your dad. * read the text * 
Y/n: oh i didn't know it was already this late i better head home.... * still out of breath *
you get your stuff and head home.

At home

Y/n: DAD I'M HOME
you untie your shoes and put your bag next to them. You walk to the living room to see Tyra Min and your dad sitting in silents looking at you.
Dad: Y/n come and sit we need to talk
Y/n: what is this all about? did something happen?
Tyra: just sit and shut up!
Dad: TYRA MIN WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!
Y/n: Geez there sure is something going on.
Dad: You need to finish highschool.
Y/n: i know dad i'm having my last finals tomorrow.
Dad: okay, but you don't need to look for a collage here.
Y/n:  what do you mean i don't have to look for a collage here?
Dad: after you finish highschool we are moving back to Korea for you to study there.
Y/n: WHAT! NO! DAD! YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME!
Dad: WE ARE GOING BACK TO KOREA NO MATTER WHAT! NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STUDY!
 You do what Dad said and you go to you room to study. after you took a shower. You hear Tyra crying and your Dad screaming.
Y/n to yourself: DAMMIT! WHY! WHy?
you softly start crying too. than your eyes meet the picture on the nightstand of you and your childhoodfriend.

Yoongi.