Chapter 14: On my own

《A/N》SORRY BUT THIS CHAPPY MIGHT BE A LITTLE AGRESSIVE AND STUFF LIKE THAT IM SORRY.
----------------------------------------------
You wave at him and walk to your dad.

Let's See What He Has In His Mind. Let Hell Begin.....
----------------------------------------------
as you got closer to your dad you saw how angry ge really was... And that was really bad.
Dad: Y/N HWANG WHERE HAVE U BEEN ALL THIS TIME!
Y/n: Well um with Yoongi..
After you said that your dad walked inside, but u noticed he walked weird and almost fell over.
Gosh he is drunk again i think You thought
You where right, because after out in the house you got a strong smell of a liquor he had been drinking.
Y/n: Dad? Have u been drinking again?
You got no reply from him so u just took it as a yes.
He turned around and graps your arm. He leads u too the kitchen and graps a knife out the knifestand.
Y/n:*scared* D-Dad?... Wh-what are you doing?
He looked at you and placed the knife on your arm and made a little cut.
Your eyes got watery and puffy.
But your dad wasnt done yet. He placed away the knife and started to scream at you.
Dad: WHY WHY WOULD YOU PICK A LIFE WITH HIM HE WONT PAY U ATTENTION! HE IS ALWAYS GONE TO PRACTICE AND RAP OR WHATEVER!
Now tears streamed down your face. It broke your heart to hear someone talk about Yoongi like that.
Y/n: DAD THAT ISNT TRUE! H-HE IS A KIND AND LOVING HUMAN BEING!
You screamed back while more tears streamed down your face. Also your dad was done with your talking so he kicked you down and started to kick u even more. He has hit you somewhat everwhere your could think. You had a blue eye and scares everwhere.
Dad: PACK YOUR THINGS AND LEAVE THIS HOUSE I DONT WANT U HERE! GO LIVE WITH HIM OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE!
That broke your heart even more. Your own dad didnt want you anymore.
Oh gosh..... what will Yoongi think if he sees me like this. Also what about Tyra oh gosh no! Tyra... I'm sorry... i really am. You thought.
You stood up and struggeld to walk to your room. You packed a big suitcase you also used to come to Korea. You saw Tyra in the door opening.
Tyra: ......
Y/n: I'm sorry Tyra... but i cant protect u anymore. I'm awfully sorry lil sis.
You saw her eyes also get puffy and red. She runed to you and hugged u tightly. After she let you go you pulled on your jacket and shoes, and walked to the frontdoor.
After you walked out you looked back and then walked away.
If he doesnt want me then i will go and never come back. You thought angry
You pulled out your phone and dealed the number of Yoongi.
*Peep* *Peep* *Click*
Yoongi: Y/n?
Y/n: I'm..... I'm on my own.
Yoongi: Y/n? What do you mean with that?! What happend?!
Y/n: As i say i'm on my own.... without a home or parents..... only phone, some money and clothes.
Yoongi: What?! HOW COULD YOUR DAD SET U OUT!! WHAT ELS DID HE DO?!
He was becoming more angry ever second you could hear that.
Y/n: Yoongi please calm down... I'm in the park. Just come there and i will... well u will see what happend.
Yoongi: Y/n.. What did he do?
Y/n: You will see.. just come here a bit quick because people are staring and it makes me uneasy.
Yoongi: Alright i will be there right away dont worry.
He ended the call and you started to walk to the park. You pulled your earphoned out your pocket and started playing some music.

* I'm a hotshot from hotshot see the clip above this^*

As you began to walk to the park your foot became heavy and you got tired.
Luckly Yoongi was there 5 min after you did.
He walked over to you and pulled away your hoodie. He was shocked to see you in the state u where in.
Yoongi: Y-Y/n what happend?
You showed him your arms and legs, and told him everything.
Yoongi: Y-Y/n?
Y/n: yes?
Yoongi: P-Please come live with me!