Chapter 16: Tyra!

------------------------------------------------
??: Y/N PLEASE!! COME BACK I NEED YOU I NEED YOU AGAINST HIM! PLEASE
You wanted to open the text from her but u got a new one.

??: Hello Y/n, Missed me?
------------------------------------------------
Y/n: YOONGI!!
you screamed as hard as you could, You could hear something fall and shatter in to a pieces.
You also could hear Yoongi curse under his breath but you could hear him.
Yoongi: Geez you scared me Y/n-ah!
He walked in with a bloody hand and one cup of tea. He walked back to get the first aid kit for you treat his wound, and for him to treat yours.
Y/n: i'm sorry Yoon
You said as you started to tear up. He saw it and placed his hand on your cheek and wiped away the tears that had already left your eyes.
Yoongi: What is wrong Y/n-ah... is it about the texts?
You just nodded since you couldn't speak because you where crying really hard now.
You didn't know what to do so you graped Yoongi's bloody hand and started to treat it.
Y/n: It will sting abit...
He nodded. You put some alcohole on a piece of cotten and carefully go on the wound of Yoongi.
He closes his eyes and curses under his breath.
Y/n: I'm worried Yoon...
He opens his eyes again to look at your teary face, With his other hand he lifts up your face to see tears streaming down your face.
He wipes away the tears and looks you in your eyes.
Yoongi: It's gonna be okay Y/n-ah don't worry to much. She is gonna be okay i promise you..
You didn't say a thing. You bind his hand and stand up walking to the stairs.
Y/n: I-I need some rest I will talk to you when I'm calmed down.
Annyeong~
You bowed and walked upstairs.
Yoongi seems to be suprised at your action.
When you walked it to the room you would be sharing with Yoongi from now on, You felt your phone buzz again. You took it out and looked at it. It wasn't a normal text like before but it was a picture. You opened the message and looked at the picture. In your eyes shot tears and you started crying. You screamed your lungs out.
Y/n: WHY! WHY HER! SHE ISN'T THE ONE TO BLAME! WHY DID I LEAVE WHY!?
You fell down on the bed and cried your eyes out.
Yoongi: Y/n-ah are you okay in there?
You heard Yoongi say from behind the door.
When you didn't answer him the stubborn part of him actived and he just walked in.
Yoongi: Y/n-ah....
He was sad to see you like this. To be honest he hated it to see you sad.
He sat next to you and pulled you in a hug.
Yoongi: Shhh..... It's okay let it all out.
You loved the caring part of him. He looks like a badass but the inside of him --What he doesn't show unless you are close with him-- He is just a sweet and caring person.
Yoongi: So why are you so upset?
Y/n: It wasn't a text i got but i got a picture a-and it worries me alot Yoon... alot.
He nodded and asked if he could see the picture you got. You showed him and saw he also lost his words.
Yoongi: Oh...My....Gawd... That is just awfull I'm so so sorry Y/n-ah. You nodded to tell him it was okay.
Yoongi: I hope Tyra will be okay being along with him for a little while longer. Tomorrow we will bring her here too... But only if she sleeps in the guestroom.
You nodded happly and give Yoongi a big ass smile. He smiled back at you.
Yoongi: Now let me treat those wounds of you.
He said while pulling you off the bed playfully.

A/n
Hi!
I hope you like this chapter! sorry if there are mistakes in the grammer hehe...
Also sorry if this chapter was crap but oh well...

don't forget to vote☆

See u in the next chaper Annyeong♡~

P.S Thank yall so much for over 300 reads i love all of my readers and i enjoy writing for yall so yea thank yall so soo muchh♡♡♡