Chapter 18

Y/n pov

"What? Jimin had an car accident!" You say shocked.

Yoongi just nods simply.

"Shouldn't we go there then?" You ask him.

"We can go after this, I want to enjoy this for once" Yoongi says. You nod, You understand him though.

You two hadn't had some time alone since he was or training or You had problems with your dad which you didn't have anymore now.

The waiter came with the drinks you two had ordered. He placed them on the table and smiled friendly waiting for one of you to say what you wanted to eat.

Kinda creepy You thought.

"We will take 2 of the expansivest you got" Yoongi says to the waiter.

He nods, takes the menus and walks away.

You eye him.

"Wae did you take the expansive one? it's not like we can effort that" You say to him.

"Oh but we can don't you remember that i'm in BangTang?" He says to you.

Ah, that is right You thought.

You nod and wait for your food which came almost 3 minutes after you ordered it.

You and Yoongi thanked the waiter for the food and began to eat.

"You like it?" Yoongi asks you after a while, You nod in response.

"should we go to the bts dorm after this so we can check up on them, plus i forgot something there" Yoongi says.

Again you nod in response. You liked to go to the dorms from the boys, it was always fun with them.

But now that Jimin got that accident, you were thinking that it would be quiet and not as much fun.

"Y/n? hey Y/n you okay?" You hear Yoongi say.

"Eh, oh yea sorry i was just thinking about something" You say to him with an reasuring smile.

"okay, you can always tell me what is wrong and you know that" he says with his gummy smile.

You nod and stopped eating since the plate is empty.

Yoongi was also done eating and was now drinking.

You did the same. "Yoon?" you say

"mm?" he looks up at you. You see a bit of worry in his eyes.

You could already guess that he was worried about Jimin, it was his best friend after all.

"Should we go check on them? i can see that your worried about them" You say to him.

He looks weirdly at you, "I-I'm not worried..." he says to you.

You rolled your eyes at him, "I can see it on your face, pabo"