Chapter 17

Y/n POV

You sat silently on the couch while Yoongi patched the wounds your father made.

"Aish.... It hurts Yoon" You said while looking at him with teary eyes. He didn't look up at you when you said that. Ass You thought.
"Why did your father do this?" He asked you. You knew why he did it, it was because he always was abusing you and your sister. It was because he became an alcoholic after your mom died. Now you think about it, You haven't seen your mom in a while. She would always come once in a while but since you saw her she didn't come by anymore.

You where snapped out of your thought because a hand was waving before your face. "Hello earth to Y/n" You heard Yoongi say.
"Eh.. sorry what did you say?" You said. Yoongi shaked his had in disappointment. "I said that all your wounds are done, wanna go eat somewhere?" He said. You nodded and followed him to the hallway. He grapt the jacket you thought looked amazing on him and then grapt yours. "Ready to go?" He asked. You nodded and again followed him. He grapt the car and home keys and walked out with you behind him. He locked the front door and walked over to you. "It will be a bit of a long drive to the city tho" He said but you didn't mind. You got in the car and Yoongi started the car.

--- time skip ---

You two arrived in the city after 10 minutes or less. He parked somewhere, shut off the car and got out without saying a word. You didn't know that he walked over and opend the door for you. "You coming?" He asked you and held out a hand for you to take, which you gladly did. You walked hand in hand with him while all sorts of paparazzi took photos, Yoongi completely ignored that and kept walking. When you two arrived at the restaurant a waiter came and asked what he could do for the two of you. "A table for two please" Yoongi said the waiter nodded and leaded the way to the table.

"Here is your table" the waiter said friendly and walked away. Yoongi pulled your chair back to let you sit down, after you did he shoved the chair closer to the table and walked over to his side and also sat down. "So when are you going on tour again?" You asked him. He looked at you with a little smile in his face. You knew he liked to talk about his work and music. "We will go on tour not anytime soon so don't worry about it" He said. "Did you make any new songs? Would love to hear some" You said with a smile on your face, you loved his music and you loved his group of course. "I did make one and Rap monster also did" he said. "I'll let you listen to them when we get home, okay?" You nodded your head and smiled at him. The waiter came with the menu's, he placed them on the table. "Would you like to drink something already or do you want to wait with that?" He asked you and Yoongi. "I would like do have some ice tea please" You said. "Make 2 of that" Yoongi said and the waiter nodded. "It will be right here" he said with a friendly smile and walked to the back again.

Yoongi's phone buzzed, he looked at the screen and putted his phone in his pocket. "What was that?" You asked. "Just the stupid maknae line asking me where i am" he said. "Don't you need to answer that then?" You asked him. "No they will have to wait, I want time with you now" he said giving you his famous gummy smile. Inside all your fangirl alarms went off he looked so cute right now. You smiled back at him to hide the fact that you are freaking out about how cute he looked.

"Oh Y/n did you found a job already or not?" He asked. You where kinda surprised why he asked that. "No not yet, why?" "Well Bang PD-nim said he needed background dancers, I know how much you like to dance so do you want an audition?" He asked, Your smile grew bigger. Did he just seriously asked that?! Omg this would be so awesome if i get that job  You thought. "Omg Yoongi yes of course i want to do an audition" You said happy. Yoongi smiled at the reaction you gave him. Everything seemed to be normal again, or so you thought. Now your phone buzzed you picked it up from the table and looked at it.

New message 6:15 pm
Tyra

Y/n

New message 6:16 pm
Tyra

Where are you?

"It's Tyra, she asks me where i am" You said a bit worried. Yoongi saw that so he placed his hand on yours. "Answer her, It's okay" he said you nodded and answer her

You:
I'm with Yoongi at a restaurant, why?

Tyra:
Dad is being an drunk ass again

I don't know where to go

You:
Uhm go to grandma's and stay there grandma knows about dad she won't let you get there anymore

Go live with grandma and grandpa

I love you sissy

Tyra:
Alright

Love you too noona

You placed your phone back on the table and looked at Yoongi. "Sorry it took so long" you said. "It's okay, what did you needed to say tho" he asked. "I told her to live with my grandparents" you said Yoongi nodded. Yoongi's phone buzzed again. Someone was calling him. "Take it, you let me answer Tyra so take it don't mind" you said, he nodded and took the phone call.

"Hello? Oh, hi Jin. Wait what? No i'm here with Y/n why? What!? Okay thank you for saying, yea.. bye" he hung up and faced you.

"Jimin just had a car accident"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

A/n

Hey guys!

Been a long huh? Yea I know but my friend SmollestKookie kinda forced me to write again.
I really didn't know what I wanted to write but this came out so yea hope you like it ^_^

I'll promise to write again and make a good story out of it ^×^

Don't forget to vote☆

I see you guys next chapter baii♡♡