Chapter 13: Why are you with him

------------------------------------------
You slowly fall asleep. But before you do you say
Y/n: Thank you Yoongi~
Then everthig went black for your eyes
------------------------------------------
You wake up because your phone is ringen and shaking annoyingly on your nightstand.
You see that it is your Dad.
Y/n: Dad?
Dad: Yes WHERE ARE YOU!!
Y/n: Dad relax i'm with Yoongi.
Dad: WITH YOONGI WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM!!
Y/n: Dad geez i will come home.
You end the call and get out off bed. You know Yoongi will never alow you to go out of bed in the state you are in now. But you need to. You don't want your dad to get mad at you even tho he already was.
Y/n: YOONGI I'M OUT I WILL SEE YOU LATER BABE!
Yoongi: Where are you going?
he speaks while he walks towards you.
Y/n: My dad got mad at me i think because i'm not home but with you. So i need to go home.
Yoongi: Alright, I will walk with you.
You smile and put on your shoes and jacket.
Yoongi opens the door after you finished and let you walk out first, then he walks out himself and locks the door to his apartment.
We walk in silents for a while. But then he speaks up.
Yoongi: What did you think of the other members of bts?
Y/n: Oh well they all seemed really nice and kind also a bit childish but u are the same so they fit with you.
Yoongi: I'm not childish!
Y/n: See you are childish just admit it, it won't change the way i look at you.
Yoongi: Fine maybe i am.
Y/n: You are. But *cough* we are almost at my home. *cough*
Yoongi: You okay?
He pulls of his scarf and put it over your head to keep you warm.
Y/n: You didnt have to take off your scarf for me Yoongi-Oppa.
Yoongi: It's okay i don't mind and just call me Yoongi because Oppa makes me feel old.
He laughs and takes your hand.
You walk hand in hand with him for a while until you see your house and pull your hand back.
Yoongi: What's wrong?
Y/n: My dad is outside my house... he well.... he doesn't like me sneaking out and going to you in the middle of the night. So he kinda started to hate you.
He looks at you with disbelieve writen on his face.
Yoongi: Wow..... i didn't know that...
Y/n: Oh gosh i'm so sorry, I'm so stupit to tell you this.
Yoongi: No no it's okay, I don't mind really. I'm used to get that reaction from parents of fans alot and also from fans self. They say i'm not a good person because i inspire people to do bad things and stuff.
Y/n: Wow that is exactly what my dad said when he found out.
??: Y/N COME HERE RIGHT NOW! It is from far away so you could place from who the voice is.
Yoongi: Is that your dad?
He points at someone at the door of my house.
Y/n: I guess so, You need to go home and practice Yoon. I will text you when my dad is done with whatever he wants me to do or what he is going to do.
Yoongi: Promise me you won't get hurt or anything. I will go now then. See you babe.
Y/n: Bai
You wave at him and walk to your dad.

Let's See What He Has In His Mind. Let Hell Begin.....

A/N
Hey guys hope you enjoy the story until now♡
Sorry i don't update everday anymore but well school is begining to become more hell then i thought it would be. So Gomen Gomen. But thank you for all the suport tho i did write that often!♡ Kamsamnida~ ♡
Strong power thank you!♡
See you at the next chapter.

Childhood [FF] Suga x Reader COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें