Chapter 10: Suga? pt.2

---------------------------------------------------
You look to Yoongi on your side, and then back at a picture of Suga.
They look the same in everyway. The same hair, the same nose, the same face, the same cute adorable smile.
Y/n: OH NO!
---------------------------------------------------
Your screaming has woke up Yoongi.
Yoongi: Y/n? What's wrong?
Y/n: No nothing is wrong Yoongi-Oppa.
Yoongi: You don't sound that sure. Now tell we what's up?
Y/n: Have you ever heard of Bts? That Korean boyband that is very hype now?
Yoongi's eyes grow bigger. You can see disbelieve in his eyes with a bit of fear.
Yoongi: What did you just say?
Y/n: Bts... That boyband i saw something on social media about a member of them named Suga.
Yoongi: Oh really?.....
He looks away in fear. You know why. Because HE is Suga.
But you deside to just play like you don't know that.
Y/n: Yea he looks alot like you to be honest. Are you sure you don't know him?
Yoongi: Y/n you really wanna know it?
Y/n: Yes i really wanna know it Yoongi-Oppa!
Yoongi: OKAY I AM SUGA. I'M THE ONE MEMBER OUT BTS THAT IS ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA. I AM THE ONE THAT IS IN TROUBLE IF THE OTHERS FIND OUT.
Y/n: Yoongi-Oppa calm down. It's okay.. i'll not tell the others. I promise.
Yoongi: How long did you know it?
Y/n: Around a day now i guess. I first heard you rap when i walked past your apartment to go to the gym to do dance practice. I heard that rap before so i looked it up and i came passed a Bts song named "Dope" and i heard that song many times because i dance your dances. So i looked up your name and came to your stage name Suga. I looked at images tonight because i saw Suga and me on social media again. And i saw you. So yea not long.
Yoongi: You.. you dance to our music?
Y/n: Yea i do i know "Fire" and "Dope" out my head now.
Yoongi: Wow really?!
Y/n: No fake... Yes of coures i don't lie to people Yoongi-Oppa.
Yoongi: Wow.... You are a real A.R.M.Y then hu?
Y/n: Yea kinda.
Yoongi comes towards you ang hugs you for behind.
Yoongi: You know i can't tell the social world i go out with a fan ofcoures. So i just have to tell them i met you on school because we are goung to the same school right?
Y/n: OMG know you say so i need to go my dad wanted to look for a collage today. I want to major in dancing and photographing.
Yoongi: Omg are you kidding me? I'm majoring in those two!
Y/n: Wow....
You look at the time to that it's still in the middle of the night.
You slowly lay down again. Ready to fall asleep again.
Yoongi: You still tired Y/n?
Y/n: Yea..
He lays down to let you sleep on his chest. You accept it and lay down on his chest, listening to his heartbeat what makes you fall asleep again.
Before you wisper something that only Yoongi and you could hear even tho you are alone with him.
Y/n: Suga? Yoongi-Oppa? I love....
You couldn't finish because you fell asleep.
Yoongi: I love You too Y/n.
He gives you a little kiss on your head and falls asleep himself.

Childhood [FF] Suga x Reader COMPLETED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें