chapter 19

Y/N POV

You and Jin look in the direction of the noise and saw Namjoon laying on the ground holding his foot in pain. 

"Joonie you scared me" Jin said walking over to him.

"Sorry but can i get a little bit of help here?" He asked but Jin was already helping him up.

His foot was a bit red and swollen, The motherly figure Jin is he tried to touch it feeling if anything was broken or not. 

But Namjoon pulled his foot away so Jin could not touch it. 

"Joonie... if i need to help you then let me touch it so i can feel if anything is broken don't be such a child" Jin said to him. 

"I'm not a child I'm a man" Namjoon fought back.

"Then act like one, like i do" Yoongi said appearing next to him out of nowhere. 

You could see Namjoon was suprised to see Yoongi next to him out of nowhere. He wanted to say something to him but Yoongi was gone again.

"Where did he go?" Namjoon asked puzzeled. 

"Next to Y/n, pabo" Yoongi said next to you. You wheren't suprised at all because he did it all the time so you got used to it. 

"EHH?!" Namjoon said yet again puzzeled. "How do you do that?!" 

"If you had payed attantion to this house you would notice that you never hear Yoongi walk nor never hear him make his music" Jin said.

Namjoon was thinking about what Jin just said while You began to set up the water and cut the vegetables. Yoongi how was standing next to you was looking at you in aw. 

"Do-Do i need to help?" he asked, You looked at him grinning.

"Wae are you stuttering mm?" You said still grinning at him. 

"Uhm...." He said not knowing what to do at that moment.

"It's okay you can look if the water is boiling, oh can you get the stuff you need for Sinseollo?" you ask him. He nods and walks away to look at the water that is on the stoof. it wasn't boiling so he walked away to get all the stuff i needed. 

Jin was done with Namjoon since he only needed to wrap it up with some bandage, so Jin came to help with everything. 

"You know who to make this right?" Jin asks, You look at him weirdly.

"Ne, wae?" You ask him.

"Oh just becauce you lived in America for a long while... so i thought maybe you don't know it anymore" Jin explained to you. 

"Ah, aniyo we ate Korean all the time in America and i helped with cooking so i know most of the dishes and how to cook them" You say.

He nods and Yoongi came back with all the stuff. 

"Ah thanks Yoonnie~" You say giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"Aish, is that all i get after searching for that thing for like 5 minutes?" He says in disappointment. 

You look at him and can't say no to his face.

You walk over and kisses him on his lips. His face lits up right away.

"Y/n can you call over the rest of the guys?" Jin asks you.

"Are you sure you want me to do it?" You ask him.

"Ne? wae?"

"Because i can shout pretty damn hard ya know" You say proud.

"Ah, well still they need to hear it if they are asleep too" Jin says, You nod and wanted to shout out there names as they already came into the dinning room.

"Oh, i just wanted to call you guys for dinner" You say to the 4 boys infrond you. 

You saw Jungkook's crying face, you walked over to him and gave him a hug like a big sister would too. 

"Thank you unnie, i really needed that" Jungkook says after you had let go of him.

"No problem Jungkookie now go sit and eat your meal" You say to him and he nods.

Once everbody sat down you started to eat the meal. 

Jimin wanted to say something but couldn't talk really good so he grabbed a pen and paper so he could write it down.

'Guys this is so good who made it?' You read

"Oh uhm Jin and Y/n made this" Namjoon says.

"Yah, don't forget my help in this" Yoongi says.

"Ah right, and Yoongi who got all the stuff on this table" You say to Jimin.

Jimin nodded and wrote something again.

'Anyways it's really good, gomabseubnida( Thank you )' 

"No problem Chimchim, anyways I'm done eating" You say and walk over to the spare room in the dorm which you thought you could use for sleeping there.

Even though you didn't eat much you didn't need it. You have been eating alot at the restaurant so you wheren't hungry.

You layed down on the bed that was in there and scrolled through some of the messages you had missed. Some of them where from your dance crew from America, You looked at the messages and they broke your heart. 

They where talking about you and BTS, If BTS would come to America again they would search for you and try to kill you just because you are more famous then them now. 

You had tears in your eyes when you saw the name of your best friend Yuki standing between those awfull messages. 

"YAH! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU!" You heard Taehyung scream in the hallway. You didn't say anything so he wouldn't just brake through the door but in place of that you wiped awa the tears on your cheeks and walked to the door.

You open the door and looked out to see Taehyung on the other end of the hallway. 

"Ne? what's wrong Taehyungie?" You say trying the best to sound like yourself. 

"Oh there you are! Unnie would you like ice cream for desert?" He asks you, You nod because you could use some ice cream right now. 

Taehyung walked back to the rest of the boys, You followed and you saw Jungkook and Yoongi look at you weirdly. 

"I'm sorry..." You falling on your knees crying. Now all the boys where looking at you.

Yoongi,Jin and Jungkook runned over to you.

"Hey..Hey it's okay what is wrong?" Yoongi says moving smooth circles on your back.

"My best friend and old dance crew is trying to find me and kill me" You say through your tears.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ  

A/n
Hey guys!
Hoped you like this chapter.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes
I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

Don't fortget to vote☆

Baiii