chapter 4: The last day

------------------------------------------------------
When you walk in to your room, you get you pj's and up them on.
You get your study book from your desk an start learning for your finals tomorrow.
------------------------------------------------------
It's your last day in Florida, It's also the day your Finals score comes in.
You sit on you bed with picture of you and your childhoodfriend in your hands.
Tyra: Your are always looking at that picture. Why?
Y/n: Geez Tyra you scared me.
Tyra: you didn't anwser my question.
Y/n: I always look at this picture because it calms me down or something. I don't know Tyra but this picture... i can't place what it does or what it means. But i guess i need to find this boy in Korea, If he still lives there.
Tyra: Okay..... well when does your Finals score because dad want's to go to the airport by midnight.
Y/n: Oh yea..... we are going to Korea tonight. I need to say goodbye to Yuki. I'll tell you when i'm done because the finals score will come in at 2.30 pm.
Tyra: Okay
And with that Tyra Min walks out of your room. You place the picture in your suitcase. You get your phone and deal the number of Yuki.
Yuki: HEYY GIRLL WHAT'S UPP!
Y/n: Well to be honest, I need to tell you something.
Yuki: Did your dad die? Are you going to die?
Y/n: No Yuki i'm not going to die and my dad isn't dead. But it is that i won't live in America anymore tomorrow.
Yuki: WHAT?!
Y/n: My dad want me to study in Korea. He wants to move there again. I'm sorry Yuki.
Yuki: BUT... BUT...
Y/n: I'm sorry Yuki... but this is goodbye.
You start crying. You don't wanna leave Yuki alone.You don't wanna move to Korea.
Yuki: I guess but will you send cards and you need to call me every night promise?
Y/n: Okay i promise.. oh i need to go the finals score will come any minute. Yuki: Oh your right. Goodbye Y/n. You were a great friend.
Y/n: Goodbye Yuki.
You Stop the call and start crying hard.

~~ Le time skip to the night because you are graduated~~

You are in the car on your way to the airport. You look out of the window. All the lights of the city are so pretty at night.
Dad: Y/n I know you don't want to go but in Korea you get the best studies. And you can visite you mothers grave.
Y/n: I don't want to visite moms grave. I don't want the best studies. I could study dance here in Florida dad!
Dad: You can study dance in Korea too. But you also like photographing right?
Y/n: Yes dad i do.
Dad: Good because you can study that there.
Y/n in your thoughts: Hm maybe Korea isn't that bad. But still i would rather stay here in Florida.

Or is Korea better than Florida?