Chapter 15: Living with an idol?

----------------------------------------------
Yoongi: Y-Y/n?
Y/n: yes?
Yoongi: P-Please come live with me!
----------------------------------------------
He was nervous, you could tell from the way he is talking to you.
A few minutes past in silent. You didn't know what to say.
Y/n: Uuhm...... Wow..... I don't know what to say.
Yoongi: I understand... It's a stupit idea... I-I'm sorry Y/n-ah
Shit did i say something wrong? You thought
Y/n: No it isn't a stupit idea!..... I just don't know what to say.... but I-I guess what it is a good idea, I would love to come live with you Yoon.
His face expresion brighted up. He smiled at you and you gave him a smile back. You lived to see him smile, His sweet adorable smile.
Yoongi: Well we better get you inside and treat those wounds of you.
He gave you his hand to take. That you took with a small smile on your face. You still thought it was all your fauld to be set out of the house. But you didn't let him notice that.
You wanted to get your suitcase but Yoongi was earlier then you and took it before you with a smile.
Yoongi: Let me take this.
Y/n: Are you sure Oppa? I also can take it myself.
Yoongi: Yes I'm sure Y/n-ah. Now shut it and let's go.
You looked suprised at the sudden action Yoongi took. But you let him be and do what Yoongi said and started walking to Yoongi's apartment.
After a few minutes of walking you feel your phone buzzing. You take it out of your back pocket and look at your screen.
At first you don't see who is texting you.
You stop walking to see who is spamming you with texts.

??: Y/n nonna!
??: Help i need your help now
??: Shit he has saw me texing you
??: Y/N!!
??: Helljabsidhsjdhhdbjdhi...jjnjn.

Y/n: Yoon...
You look up from your phone to see Yoongi walking a few meters ahead of you.
Y/n: YOONGI!
You screamed, He turns around and looks at you as if you are crazy to call his name out like that. You signed him to come back to you. After he came back to you he asked you what was wrong, You showed him the texts and looks worried.
Yoongi: I-It's gonna be okay Y/n-ah, I promise you. let's just walk home and look if she texts u again.

You became more silent by the minute, You are worried about her and what is going on there.
You and Yoongi came at his apartment.
He unlocked the door and let you go in first. You walked in and sat down on the coutch.
Yoongi: I will make you some tea. you simply nodded and waited for him to come back.
You feld your phone buzz again. You took it out almost on the same second.

??: Y/N PLEASE!! COME BACK I NEED YOU I NEED YOU AGAINST HIM! PLEASE
You wanted to open the text from her but u got a new one.

??: Hello Y/n, Missed me?

A/N
Hi!
First of all thanks for the 200 reads even tho we past that a long time ago i still wanted to thank all of my readers to well read this book and vote for it☆ BTW i'm planning to make a Taekook FF since ship them ;)
Well okay Thank yall!

Don't forget to vote☆
I'm sending love Baii♡