Chapter 8: Mom?

------------------------------------------------
But why do you feel heartbroken? You and Yoongi had nothing!
You start running towards your house while Yoongi watches you with disbelieve in this eyes.
------------------------------------------------
When you are in your room you lay down on your bed. You still feel heart broken. You don't why but you don't wanna think about it because it makes u kind of sad.
*knock knock*
Y/n: Yes?
??: Y/n can i come in?
Y/n: Who are u?
??: Im your mom.
Y/n: What! no that can't be my mom died a long time ago.
Mom: I know i died a long time ago but i still can follow u and speak with u because u can see and talk with me. You have the same power as i have. Talk with dead family.
Y/n: What! No! You are just kidding me! Dad would have told me if it was true!
Mom: Me and your dad had a deal that if i would die soon i would come to say hi before u turn 18.
Y/n: I don't turn 18 yet it's in like 2 months
Mom: I know hun. But i just wanted u to know u have this power. And that u can call me everytime u want.
You start thinking. Is this really true. Why would she come now and not earlier. You start to believe it. She looks like my mom i guess because i look alot like her. Let just go with it. Then i'm not alone anymore.
Y/n: Mom?
Mom: Yes?
Y/n: Why do i feel so heart broken? And why do i know Yoongi's from somewhere?
Mom: I don't know why u are heart broken but i think u need to watch some out for what is going to happen if u are not carefull.
Y/n: I know mom.
Mom: Okay well i need to go now. I love u Y/n.
Y/n: Bai mom love u too.
After that convo with ur mom u get you laptop and go on social media.
You see some stuff about a BTS member that got slapt by a random girl.
But who is that girl?
Wait........
Is that member Yoongi???
It can't be right??
But what if it is? Am i in trouble now?
Oh gosh......