Chapter 9: Suga? pt.1

WARNING MAY CONTANE A BIT OF FLUFF SO IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THAT PART JUST SKIP THROUGH IT I WILL SAY WHEN IT COMES.
------------------------------------------------
Is that member Yoongi???
It can't be right??
But what if it is? Am i in trouble now?
Oh gosh......
------------------------------------------------
It's already late in the evening but you can't help but just do some research about that one member of bts. After you saw that post on social media you wanted to know who he was and who that girl was.
Y/n to yourself: Dammit why can't i find more information!
You give up after 2 hours of looking for information. But the one thing you didn't look for were pictures.
Y/n to yourself: Wait.... PICTURES! I DIDN'T LOOK FOR THEM!
You return to your laptop again and type in to Google: Bts member got slapt by a fan.
You klick on images and see all sorts of pictures. One of them is sharp to see the two people good.
You zoom in on the pictures.... to see that the Bts member has a face you have seen before.... but where... and who is he.... then you look at the girl real close to see that that is your own face!
Your look at it with shock ( You are Jungshook😂 okay sorry back to the story). You can't believe your eyes. You have to talk to Yoongi as fast as possible! You have to tell him!
You look for your phone but i can't find him anywhere.
Y/n to yourself: Gosh where did that stupit thing go uhgg...
You get the home phone and deal your mobile number.
You hear it going off but you can find your phone. You look on your desk, under your bed, in the nightstand, on the nightstand. Then u look in your bag and see it under a piece of paper. You pick up the piece of paper first to read it. It says:
dear Y/n,
I would like to meet u at my house since about what happend last time we spoke. I wanna make it up to you. Meet me at 1 am at the corner of the road.
See you there,
Yoongi Min.

Again you can't believe your eyes. Did he really ask you to meet him in the middle of the night?
Y/n: Well i better get going then it is already 12:55 am.
You walk down the hall and get your jacket, and you put your shoes on. You het the homekeys from the counter and leave the house.
While walking u wonder why he wants to meet u at this time.
You see him standing at the corner of the road. A bit pissed off you see, you don't really care and just keep on walking.
Yoongi: Y/n you came.
Y/n: Yes i do what a man asks me. I'm not that dissrespectfull. But why did u ask me at this time Yoongi-Oppa( if a person is older in korea you need to say hyung if you're a boy and Oppa if you're a girl, after there name because that is respectfull to the older person)?
Yoongi: Well i wanted to make it up to you by take u to my apartmemt amd just have some food and watch a movie or something.
Y/n: Ah okay i'm fine with that.
Yoongi: Good because if not i would just drag you with me.
Y/n: Oh...
He graps your hand, you flince i little but let him take your hand.
You guys walk hand in hand like a couple to Yoongi-Oppa's apartment.
Yoongi: So i'm sorry about today
He talks quiet but you can hear him loud and clear.
FROM NOW ON IT WILL BE WITH A BIT OF FLUFF I WARNED YOU
When you where about to say something you feel something against your lips.
Your eyes grow wider because Yoongi-Opps is kissing you.
You don't know why but you kiss him back. After a few seconds the kiss get heatend and more with passion.
Yoongi-Oppa pulls back after a few minutes. He looks you dead in the eye and says.
Yoongi: Y/n I don't know why but you make me feel warm inside. I also wanted to tell u something...
Y/n: No need to tell me Yoongi-Oppa. Because i already know. And i wanna say to you i do too.
Yoongi: Really?!
Y/n: Yes, Now can we get inside because i'm freezing.
Yoongi: Ah right i'm sorry.
When you get inside you get off your shoes and jacket. Yoongi-Oppa does the same.
You sit down on the chair in the livingroom. Yoongi-Oppa went to the kitchen and came back with green tea and some snacks. After he placed that on the table he sat down next to you.
He graps your face softly and push you in a soft and sweet kiss. Again you kiss back. After a few minutes he wants to heaten the kiss by licking the bottom of your lip to ask for permission to heaten the kiss. You accept it and open your mouth a little. He heatens the kiss but after a few seconds he pulls out your shirt. You do the same to him. He starts to kiss around your neck.
Y/n: Ahh~ Oppa~
Yoongi: Is it good?
Y/n: Mhh~ y..yes
DONE WITH THE FLUFF MAN THAT WAS AKWARD TO WRITE😂
After that you and Yoongi-Oppa made out, you are watching a movie with him. You feel really sleepy so you let your head fall on the shoulder of Yoongi.
Your eyes slowly close. After they are fully closed you feel Yoongi give you a kiss on your forhead and lift you up. You stay quiet and let him do what he wants to do. He places you on his bed where u fully fall asleep.

-Le time skip-

You wake up to see that it is 4:30 am. You rub your eyes a bit to also see that Yoongi is laying next to you.
Y/n: * speaks softly * Yoongi-Oppa, what are you doing to me.
You get your phone to go on social media.
Again you see something about a Bts member.

BTS MEMBER SUGA KISSES A GIRL?! WHO IS SHE? FAN OR GIRLFRIEND!

Y/n: WHAT!! AGAIN!! evertime something between me amd Yoongi-Oppa happens it also happens to this Bts member! Wait..... No way!
You look to Yoongi on your side, amd then back at a picture of Suga.
They look the same in everyway. The same hair, the same nose, the same face, the same cute adorable smile.
Y/n: OH NO!