Chapter 20

Y/n pov

" Wait?! WHAT!? " Yoongi says already getting angry and protective.

" Some people of my dance crew from America are trying to find me and kill me because i'm more 'Famous' then them " You say trying to explain it. 

" How do they know it in the first place? " Jin asks you.

" Well they follow me basically on every social media i have so that is how they found out but like i don't get it why do i need to be the target all the time? " You say crying again. 

Yoongi holds you tight and tries his best to calm you down. 

It was the second time you where target of something awfull.

First your dad and now this, It was all to much for you. 

" Hey it'll be alright Y/n, We are all here to protect you " Namjoon says and everbody els nods in agreement.

" Thanks guys but this is something i need to fix alone since my best friend Yuki is also in this situation, I think i-i'll give her a call? " You say.

" we'll be here next to you, call her now we won't let you handle this alone " Jungkook says.

" Please Y/n " Jimin spoke softly but still loud enough for all of you to hear. 

You nod and walk to the guestroom to get your phone.

You walk back to the living room, You unlock your phone and see that you missed 100 messages from the group.

You open them which was a big mistake for you. 

All the messages where even worse, They are seriously looking for you.

" T-They found my location..... Yoon.... They found out where we live " You say with fear in your voice. 

" HOW?! " J-Hope says

" I don't know.... wait... yes i do know how " You say

" How then!? " Taehyung says

" One of the fathers out the crew works for the police... i think she used her father to search for my location. " You say

" SON OF A BITCH!! " Yoongi screams through the hole dorm. 

" LET THEM COME I'LL LOCK THEM UP IF THEY DO SOMETHING TO YOU I SWEAR TO GOD " 

He is angry if you couldn't already tell, calming him down was not possible now. 

If he is mad he is mad and that will stay for a while too. 

" Yoon... Please... calm down there is nothing you can do now... They are going to find me.... I need to accept my fate.... " You say sadly you only have known BTS for a year and Yoongi of course longer. 

" NO I REFUSE THIS TO BE YOUR FATE Y/N! I WON'T LET YOU DIE! I WON'T! " Yoongi screamed crying

" Yoon... i need to do this they will be here tomorrow... " You say standing up and walking to the door.

" I'm sorry, I love all of you very much but i won't let this problem bother you all... " You say

" NO! NO Y/N UNNIE PLEASE DON'T GO! I NEED YOU, WE NEED YOU! PLEASE.... " Taehyung and Jungkook screamed ( TAEKOOK!!

Namjoon was trying to calm down Jin who was also crying.

Everybody was crying. 

" Please Y/n... don't go yet.... i want to have more memories with you... " Yoongi says