Chapter 5: Korea

------------------------------------------------------
Dad: Good because you can study that there.
Y/n in your thoughts: Hm maybe Korea isn't that bad. But still i would rather stay here in Florida.

Or is Korea better than Florida?
---------------------------------------------------

You're on the airport waiting for you flight to Korea. You are on a call with Yuki because you wanted to hear her and see her one last time.
Yuki: So you are really going to Korea hu?
Y/n: Yup... i wish i could just study here but they also have good studies there. They have Photograving as a major.
Yuki: Oh i remember how much you loved to go to the forest and just that pictures. And after that we always eat mcdonald's.
Y/n: Yea i remember that too. They were great times Yuki...
Yuki: Yea you are right. But this may be a weird question but do you even speak Korean? because you lived in America for over 8 years.
Y/n: I know Yuki but yes i can speak Korean you Pabo.
Yuki: You what?
*start laughing*
Y/n: I said You pabo. Pabo means idiot/Stupit.
Yuki start laughing too. You guys are talking and laughing until you hear something on the voice over.
Random Voice: The flight to Daegu Korea. You can now go to the plane.
Y/n: How guess that is for me. I will see you soon Yuki i promise.
Yuki: Okay have a save flight Y/n.
Y/n: I'll thank you Yuki.
The call stoped so you get your suitcase and walk to the plane.

On the plane

You are sitting in your seat listening to some korean pop. Because you need to know what is trending there.
Dad: ......
You don't hear what your dad is saying and you don't want to so you set your music on the highest volume.
Y/n to yourself: How is Korea looking after 8 years? Well i guess i'm about to find out.

A/N
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-HOPE💜
PLEASE STAY OUR HOPE💜 WE LOVE YOU HOBI💜 STAY HEALTY, DON'T DO ANYTHING CRAZY( well that is impossible because well it's J-Hope😂💜) BUT STILL DON'T GET HURT AND STAY YOURSELF💜💜