Chapter 7: Yoongi?

------------------------------------------------------
Y/n: I guess i need to find that out.
Y/n to yourself in your thoughts: Yoongi? I will look for you even of it takes two years!
------------------------------------------------------
After a 2 hour drive to your old neighbourhood you can finaly see your old house again. All you memories with your mom are starting to pop up. The waterspot where you used to play with Tyra and Mom.
The swings where you fell off and broke your arm.
But then you see the old playground where you used to play with you childhoodfriend Yoongi.
The car stoped and you walk out. You open up the back of the car and load off all 3 the suitcases.
Tyra: Is this where we used to life?
Dad: Yes it is. If you go left at the corner and walk on you see the place where your mothers grave is.
Y/n: Dad! Can't we just go inside already i wanna see the old house again.
Dad: Alright alright. go on i will go say hi to the neighbours.
Y/n: Okay. Come on Tyra let's go inside.
Tyra: Ok
You and Tyra Min walk toward the house and your Dad walks to a family that is standing outside.
You put the key in the door and open it up. Tyra walks in first with a really happy face.
Y/n: So what do you think? Brings up memories hu?
Tyra: Yea kinda. i'm going to check out my room.
Y/n: okay i'm going to check out the neighbours.
Tyra: Okay Baii
Y/n: Baii
You walk outside to your dad. But when you do that you see a face you have seen before. And that face looks with the exact same face expresion to you.
Y/n to yourself: Yoongi?? no that can't be. Yoongi is supost to be 21 by now he lives on his onw i guess.
??: Y/n! Long time no see huh?
Y/n: Yes indeed 8 years *laughs shy*
??: *laughs really hard* Don't be shy i'm the dad of Yoongi remember?
Y/n: Oh right, I'm sorry i didn't remember for a second
Mr. Min: Don't worry it has been 8 years since we have seen eachother
Dad: So has Yoongi moved out?
Mr. Min: Yes he has he lives nearby tho.
Y/n: Ob really? * sound dissapointed *
Mr. Min: Yea well he is a 21 year old man so we has been expacting it from him that he wasn't going to live with us forever.
Y/n: * talks softly * Exactly what i should do. i wouldn't want to live with parents well dad forever.
You see a boy walking towards you, your dad and Mr. Min.
Mr. Min: Ah Yoongi my boy.
Yoongi looks towards you and your dad. His face expression changes when your eyes meet his.
Yoongi: Hi Dad... Hi mister. Seok Hey Y/n.
Y/n: Hi Yoongi
Dad: Hi Yoongi long time no see hu?
Yoongi: Yes but can i speak to you Y/n for a second.
Y/n: Sure...
He walks towards you and graps your arm.
Yoongi: Why did you leave? or no why did you come back?
Y/n: Geez you are changed man. I thought you would be nicer then this.
Yoongi: I'm not the one who is changed there Y/n!
Y/n: Yes u are Yoongi! Why do you have to be so rude?!
You slap him and walk away.
But why do you feel heartbroken? You and Yoongi had nothing!
You start running towards your house while Yoongi watches you with disbelieve in this eyes.