Markiplier?!

You looked a little closer. It was! Markiplier was your next door neighbor!

'Whoah, hang on a second, the Markiplier is my neighbor?! I must be dreaming!' You thought as you looked again. He caught you and gave your shocked look a big smile and a wave. Oops.

You nervously looked away. 'Dang it!' You thought to yourself. 'I can't go a minute without making myself look like a total weirdo.' You continued to unpack and tried not to think about your new neighbor. You then realized you left your keyboard in your car. Crap!

You snuck outside to your car and tried to move your keyboard, but it was too heavy. 'Ugh, why couldn't I have gotten one of the lighter ones.' You thought as you attempted to lug the keyboard into the house. Then, Markiplier went outside to get his mail, and noticed you struggling with the keyboard.

"Hey," he called, "need some help?"

"Sure!" You called back without even thinking. Your legs started to feel numb as he made his way over.

"Okay, I got this side," he said as you both hoisted the keyboard up and dragged it into the house.

"Where do you want this?" He said as you both got into the house.

"Oh, we can just set it down right here," you said, as you both gently set the keyboard down.

"Thank you so much!" You said, trying to get your thoughts together.

"No problem," he gave that big goofy smile again, "you play?"

"A little bit," you blushed "I write a lot of songs, and I'm hoping I can soon do it professionally."

"That's awesome!" He exclaimed, "Music is more of a hobby for me."

An awkward silence came up. You wanted to tell him how much you loved his videos and how much he inspires you, but you couldn't speak.

"Would you like something to drink?" You finally squeaked out. 'Smooth...' you thought to yourself.

"I'm alright. I actually need to go record some videos. But I'll see you around," he smiled as he turned to leave.

You hoped you wouldn't regret this. "Wait!" You called.