Moving In

As usual, you woke up in Mark's arms; he was still sleeping soundly. You checked the time: 10:24 a.m. Huh, a bit later than you expected. You decided to wake him up, but instead of waking him up normally, you jumped up and tickled him. This quickly woke him up; apparently, he was very ticklish.

"Omigosh, (y/n), stop, stop!" Mark gasped between laughing fits. His face turned bright red as he squirmed around on the couch. Finally, you let him go.

"Morning, cutie," you giggled.

"You. are. evil." Mark gasped.

You leaned over and gave him a quick kiss and went to the kitchen, "I'll make it up to you, I promise. You like french toast?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Mine's the best," you stated proudly.

"Oh yeah?" Mark smirked, "prove it."

"Oh I will."

Soon, you brought two plates of golden french toast over to Mark, still sitting on the couch.

"You don't mind eating in your living room, do you, Mark?"

"No, there's no problem with eating in our living room (y/n)," Mark corrected.

You smiled and handed him his plate as he thanked you, as usual.

"You've definitely proven yourself with the french toast," Mark said in between bites.

"Told ya mine's good," you smirked.

After you both finished, you were going to take his plate, but he took yours instead. "You made it, I'll wash it."

"Good deal," you smiled. "After this, I'm gonna start packing."

"And I'm helping!" Mark declared.

"I guess there was no need to text you then, huh?"

"Nope. Did you wanna change? I'm good in my pajamas."

"Nah, I'm comfy," you said.

Mark picked you up bridal style out the door as you laughed, "Then let's go!"

"What do you want to start with?" Mark asked looking around your house.

You weren't really one to be organized. "I dunno. Let's wing it."

It took you all day, but you managed to get most of your stuff packed into boxes. After that you went over to Mark's house and cleared out his guest room to make another music room for you. After you got all of your music stuff in there, you went through Mark's house and threw out everything he didn't want. After making sure you went through everything you could, you both hauled the boxes from your house to his. After several hours, you fell down on the couch, exhausted.

"That took way longer than expected," you sighed.

"At least most of its done now."

"Yeah. Thanks so much for the help, Mark!"

"No problem." Mark then wrapped his arms around you and brought his soft lips to yours. You wished these moments could last forever. As you kissed, Mark whispered, "welcome home."