Special Day

You woke up and struggled to breathe. You were too busy laughing. Mark was right on top of you, tickling you senseless. After Mark finally stopped, you sat up, as red as a tomato. Mark grinned, "it's good to see you laughing again."

"I. Hate. You." You choked out.

"Oh, we'll see about that." Mark winked and pulled out a bed table. He laid out several plates with chocolate chip pancakes, muffins, bacon, biscuits, and two cups of coffee.

"What's all this?"

"Breakfast. What else would it be?"

"Well, yeah," you rolled your eyes, "but what's the occasion?"

"It's a very special breakfast to start off a very special day."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Listen, (y/n), when you said yesterday you didn't like being sad. You also told me that I couldn't do anything to help."

"Yeah?"

"Well," Mark poked you, "I'm gonna prove you wrong. I've got the whole day planned out, and you're not gonna be sad at any of it!"

You smiled, "alright, if you insist."

You soon got full, unable to finish the buffet, "Mark, what are we gonna do with the rest of this food?"

"Leftovers," Mark took the food and put it in the fridge, "are a wonderful thing."

You just noticed that Mark was already dressed. "Mark, how long have you been up doing all this?"

"Three hours. You wanna leave in, like, 20 minutes?"

"To where exactly?"

Mark smiled and grabbed a leash, "the dog park."