Cleaning Up

The next day, you got the last of your stuff moved to Mark's house. You both wanted to get it done quickly. After you got everything moved, you and Mark cleaned your house and put it on sale. In just a few short months, you sold it to a couple eager to get a house in L.A. Everything was perfect. Living with Mark was wonderful every single day. However, you were still upset that your channel hadn't gone anywhere. You just wished you could do something, anything, to sing. You loved singing with a passion, and now it was barely even a part of your life.

One day as you were watching t.v. and Mark was recording, you heard a shout from his recording room.

"Hey, (y/n)? Do you mind if Sean comes to stay with us for a few days while we do a charity live stream?"

"Not at all," you smiled to yourself. You had never met Sean in real life, but Mark told you he was a bit more shy than he would appear as his YouTube personality, Jacksepticeye. Of course, you were very excited to meet him.

"Sweet! He'll be here in three days, I think."

"Sounds Good! We better start cleaning then!"

Mark groaned. He was not particularly fond of cleaning, "better to get it done now I guess."

"Aw, come one, it'll be fun! I'll put on some sweet tunes, we can get some snacks; it'll be a cleaning party!"

"That doesn't sound like a very fun party," Mark pouted, "are you sure that we can't clean tomorrow?"

"I have work in the morning, and I'm not gonna want to clean after I get back."

Mark sighed as you giggled and threw your arms around him. You brought your face close to his and kissed his cheek. "Come one, Marky, we can do this!"

"Alright, alright!" Mark said and made a face, "and don't call me Marky!"

"Okay, okay..." you giggled and whispered, "Marky!"

You began cleaning after you brought out chips, chocolates, and soda, and put on some of Mark's favorite songs. You went through the entire to make sure every single room was spotless. You washed all the dishes, went through all the laundry, vacuumed, swept, and mopped all the rooms. Mark didn't feel the need to be this precise, but you insisted, feeling your house must be as clean as possible for any guest.

After several hours of intense cleaning, you both collapsed onto the couch, exhausted.

You nudged Mark, laughing, "now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"Oh shut up!" Mark jokingly pushed you back.

"Ya did good, Marky."

Mark rolled his eyes, smiled, and jumped on top of you. He had you pinned to the couch as you declared, "oh, you wanna fight? Let's fight!"

You both ended up rolling off the couch and around the carpet as you wrestled. Eventually, he had you pinned again and counted to ten.

"I win!" Mark said triumphantly.

"Good job, " you said, grabbing his shirt and pulling his face inches away from yours, "Let's celebrate."

"Let's," Mark said as you brought his lips to yours. You both stopped for a second to sit up, and then you deepened the kiss as you put your arms around his neck and he put his around you waist. There was almost no space between you and Mark, and didn't want that to change. You kissed for another ten minutes until you pulled back for air.

You both fell back on the carpet, out of breath.

"Good celebration," Mark said finally, "we should really do that more often."

You laid your head on Mark's chest and listened to his heartbeat as he ran his hand through your hair. "We really should," you mumbled as you dozed off.