Changing Things

"Really? Are you sure, (y/n)?" Mark said as you nodded your head slowly. You were sitting on Mark's couch together, watching t.v., when you decided to break it to him.

"Positive. I'm slowly losing more and more time for it. I don't even post videos for it regularly anymore. My channel's getting nowhere; I might as well just be done with it. I know I may just have to wait a little longer, but it's starting to feel more like a chore now, and I don't want that."

"So, what are you gonna do? Do you really want to work at Great Brews for the rest of your life?"

"I'm gonna have to for now. It's not like I hate this job." Mark still looked upset.

"Really, Mark. I like this job. Besides," you nudged him playfully. "We get a discount on coffee there now," Mark chuckled softly. You laughed and wrapped your arms around him.

You watched t.v. in silence for a while, until Mark spoke up suddenly. "Hey, (y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"So, we've dating for about ten months, and you've basically been living at my house..."

That was true; you spent several nights a week with Mark at his house. You nodded, liking where this was going.

"I've been thinking about this for a little while. I really don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna go out and ask. Do you want to move in with me?"

You tackled him in a hug. "I would love too, Mark!"

Mark smiled from ear to ear, "Awesome!"

"When do you want me to start moving in with you?"

"The sooner the better."

You leaned over and kissed Mark before answering, "I'll start packing tomorrow."

"And I'll be sure to help," Mark chirped, "you better text me when you start packing so I can help!"

"Oh, I will," you smiled. As you dozed off in Mark's arms, you couldn't even remember what you were upset about earlier.