nothing; 5

for some reason, simon finds himself standing in the middle of the same club again. the music is making his head thump and the flashing lighting causing him to spin slightly, yet he doesn't complain.

he knows he came here with josh and freya but has somehow lost them in the mass of bodies and is now standing alone at the dance floor, a drink in his hand. he's sober or at least not feeling the buzz of the alcohol.

he remembers josh asking him to enjoy himself and possibly find someone to share the fun with but he clearly isn't feeling like it and instead makes his way towards the bar, seating himself at the nearest stool while observing the place. his blue eyes roam all around, seeing people dancing, making out or some running after their drunk friends.

"what did you fuck up tonight?" he's knocked out of his daze from a familiar voice screaming over the loud music and he turns around to see a smiling cal standing behind the counter, his body clad in his usual uniform.

"surprisingly nothing." he laugh, circling the rim of his glass, an odd habit of his.

"congrats." the latter boy nods, moving back to serve a customer only to return a while later. "so, you looking for a shag?"

simon chuckles at the abrupt question before taking a sip of his drink. "nah, i don't know."

"well if you are, just a heads up that a really hot girl is staring at you, 6'o clock." cal leans forward on the bar, pointing his eyes behind simon. the brunette boy wants to turn around to see who it was but then he shakes his head and shrugs.

"don't feel like it." he replies, pursing his lips. to be honest, he himself did not know why he wasn't interested, there was just this nagging feeling in the back of his head telling him to not do something he might not enjoy.

"too late, she's making her way over." simon thinks cal is a good person, maybe they could be friends and talk somewhere other than the horrendous club, he would enjoy it.

"shit." cal's lip turn into a smirk and he laughs, shaking his head before winking at the boy and turning away to get "distracted" by mixing drinks even when there was no one there.

"hey." the girl's voice causes simon to turn to his left to see a blonde girl standing there with a smile placed on her lips. he won't lie the girl was really attractive with good facial features and hazel eyes contrasting with her tanned skin, cheekbones complimenting her face even more.

"hi." he replies, knowing how inaudible he was. the girl sits at the stool opposite to him, her silver dress shining under the flashing lights.

"i'm camilla." she extends her hand, her rings glimmering.

"simon." he engulfs her narrow hand in his, the ring on his pinky finger clinking with the one on camilla's finger.

"so, what brings you here?" simon isn't going to lie, the girl seems lovely and she's really attractive as well but he doesn't want to talk to anyone at all, he just wants to leave all of a sudden.

"uh, my friends." he replies again lowly, unsure if the latter could even hear him or not.

"sorry what?!" she shouts over the sound of the loud music, clarifying that she indeed not hear what the boy had just said.