Chapter 11: Unprepared

So 10 hours later I was waiting for The Respected Ones to come.

"What was he thinking, a date? And what was I thinking, kicking him out like that, now I have nobody here to help me!" I mumble to myself. Then, out of the blue I hear a huge crash and The Respected Ones burst into the house.

"What the heck?" I shout in an agitated voice.

Amelia smiled, then spoke, "So you have no plan. You ready to come with us?"

"What?" I retorted "I have a plan, it's just not triggered yet."

"Oh really? Then why did I just hear you mumbling to yourself about a date and not having a plan?"

I was bewildered, " I- I- Were you stalking me?"

"Oh, just a little bit before we busted down your door, but not much."

I looked around and saw Joseph standing by the busted down door. I glared at him. He looked up and immediately started defending himself. "Hey, it wasn't my idea. Isabella was the one who was thought of it."

"Shut up, Joseph. You were the one who accepted the challenge in the first place," Isabella said angrily.

................................................................................................................................................................

Good Morning/Night/Whenever-you-read-this!

Sorry it's short, I'm thinking about another. Hopefully the chapters get longer!

Have a wonderful day, and eat lots of deserts!