Chapter 13: Miscommunication

"Hey, hey!" Jason exclaimed, "What are you doing? We won!"

Amelia looked at him quizzically, and said, like she was trying to count to 200 in under a minute, "I don't know who you are, but you have not won. The challenge was to capture all of us. And you have not captured me." Punctuating her sentence, the net dropped to the ground.

Jason looked at me like he was considering murder. "You said that we just had to capture one." He said calmly, with the underlying madness of a psychopath.

"I said nothing of the sort!" I said with a frozen smile, "Where did you get that idea?" He opened his mouth to say something obnoxious, but I interrupted him. "I would love to keep arguing, but we still haven't won."

He frowned, "And whose fault is that?"

"It doesn't matter. We have to catch Amelia," I responded, rolling my eyes.

"But..." He looked around the house, "Where is she?"

"Shit," I cussed. "You check downstairs, I'll look around outside the house." And with that, we both ran off.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hey!

I decided to try and catch up on missed time, so here you go! 

Hope you enjoyed that little tidbit!

Have an amazing night, and be awesome, cause you are, no matter who says otherwise!