Chapter 12: Attack

William interrupted them sharply, "Joseph, Amelia," he hissed, "Stop arguing."

"Sorry..." they both said. While they weren't paying attention to me I stepped behind a barely visible X on the floor. When they looked up from their conversation and saw me a few feet away, they looked confused. Then they stepped forward, unknowingly onto the X, as a group.

"So, let's go then," I wished I hadn't sent Jason away for a couple seconds but then amelia stepped off the X saying, "I'll get her." In the middle of her sentence the net swooped up catching everyone. Everyone except Amelia. She was standing in shock. Ignoring her for a minute, I looked behind the door and saw Jason hiding behind it. "What are you doing here? I sent you away!" I said to him angrily.

"I stayed behind, thought you might change your mind," He exclaimed.

"We'll get back to this later, right now we have to deal with them," I pointed to the Respected Ones.

"Wow. I thought you were joking, you really were waiting for them," Then we started looking for puntfebles. 5 minutes later we had pressed everyone's and turned to Amelia, but she wasn't where she had been. I looked back at the net, and sure enough, she was there cutting the ropes.

................................................................................................................................................................

Hi!

I'm so, so sorry I haven't updated in awhile, there's really no excuse.

I'll try and make sure I update more regularly, but sometimes life happens. I'll try though.

Have a wonderful day and relax! I'm sure you deserve it!