Past, Present And Future~ Ch 1

Naruto's POV

I just woke up it was a nice morning, also very quite in the hidden leaf village. Today team seven was to go on a special mission, I was so excited because the hokage (sorry if I didn't spell it right) said that this mission is something that never happened before and I was just happy to do it! When I got there I saw Sasuke and Sakura but no sensei (how do you spell their sensei's name?) he must be reading that book again. I sighed walking to them "Hey guys!" Sakura was talking to Sasuke so she is ignoring me and Sasuke looks at me and we automatically start a death stare contest. "Sorry I am late I was helping out a old lady with her shopping bags" sensei said and we all sighed "So what is the mission?" "Ya sensei!" "Tell us!" "Well if you want to know so badly, someone is making a machine that can go to the future, no one knows why but he is." "Awesome!" We then left after are little conversation, it took about eight hours to get their so I am tired but I don't care! I then saw a giant machine and I was in shock because how big it is. It was like 39 feet tall "Yes I am almost finished! I should try it out though." A girl says, she then looked behind her and smiled. Why? Well I believe she wanted team seven to test it out for her. Since it looked like no one else was their "you will not get away with this Lunar Eclipse" sensei told her and everyone nodded in agreement "oh but I believe I have" a smirk was formed on her lips. But then a few other ninjas came from behind her probably to take her away since sensor nodded at them she screamed hitting a button that sucked me, sensei, Sakura and Sasuke in it she then laughed. Everyone and everything started to disappear until I felt a hard surface then blacked out.

I know this was short but I'll make the next one longer! I just wanted to get the main idea with the story done so I can think of ideas for the future parts! Thank you