Past, Present, And Future ~ CH 14

Sasukes - Teen (POV)

Ugh why did I have to play that boring game. Its just so stupid, I sighed while walking down staris trying to leave untill "You leave Dad willa kill you." I looked to see Boruto "Whatever." I said walking to the door. "3...2...1..." "HEY! GET BACK IN YOUR ROOM YOU TO!" Boruto gluped and ran to his room super fast. While I refused older Naruto grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up staris to a room "Well I may not be older you, or your parent but you are in my house. Diffrent time zone so the only thing thats good for you is to listen to what I say. Understood" I nodded not really caring. The older Naruto left heading downstairs "What is he doing?" I aksed myself "Cooking." I jumped to see kitsu standing "Shouldn't you be with Boruto?" "He's whinning right now about losing a video game best to stay away." I just nodded listening. "Your dad... Older me... Well whats he like?" I asked the one chilled person thats in thw house. "He's very protective but tries to not be. He's always around older older Naruto. Quite, gone away on missions alot. Thats all I got." I nodded "Thanks.' Kitsu just nodded and we both left the room to downstairs where everyone was eating. "Boruto today why not go and take your brother and eveyrone else to the park for fresh ari and train." "Okay dad" "Thanks." The older Naruto said smiling. After breakfast we all left. Older Naruto to the hokaga tower and the group of teens plus the kid at the park. "Big brother can we play." "Not today got to train with Kitsu." "oh." The younger boy sighed I just "hm'ed and watched "Me and Sasuke will play with you! Right Sasuke?" The Naruto I know says i jsut looked away and walked to the closes bench not wanting to be here. "YESSSS!!!" Everyone looked up to see Boruto jumping and laughing we all looked at him. He just laughed lightly "The big festival is coming this weekend. It's where people could sing, pkay games, eat free food, get free stuff, and stay up for a long time. Every year they do diffrent places so this year it here. It's going to be ao much fun!" "Younger Naruto laughed and nodded I just watched not caring 'They are just festival's whats so specail?' I thought. Btu after a few seconds I jsut shock my head and sighed.

----------
Im so so so sorry for all the short chapters its jsut I'm running out of ideas I think once I get to Chapater 25 I'll end it. Mostly because I'm runing out of ideas for it and I don't wnat it to be a short book. But anyways thank you all and I hope you enjoyed!