Past, Present And Future~Ch 9

No Ones (POV)

The next day came with a knock on the door. Everyone was sleeping but the hokage, why? Well he was trying to finish up some work. He went to the door to see a young boy. "Hello how may I help you?" "Is Sadaaki home?" "Yes, may I ask who you are?" "I am his friend we meet on one of his missions my name is Haruki" "oh alright come in then." "Haruki enters the house only to get caught up with Naruto screaming Sadaaki's name. "What dad." "Friends here" Naruto said leaving upstairs. "oh" "SADAAKI!" Boruto said jumping happily while hugging his brother. "You have a brother?" "Oh Haruki hi. What you doing here" Sadaaki said a bit nervous. "I was wondering if I could have a word with you. Don't worry it wont take long. I will also like to get to know your brother more to" Sadaaki nodded heading to the front of the house. "So? Whats up? Shouldn't you be at your house?" "I am here for the day sorry I wasn't able to come earlier." "its cool" Haruki smiled while Sadaaki just started blackly "what do you want?" "I was just wondering if you would like to go out on a date" "WHAT?!?! Why would you ask that???" "Because you interest me. So what do you say" Sadaaki's face was like a bowling tomato in a hot pot for a long time. "O-Okay Haruki" "Just Haru for you" "Alright Haru" The two boys where just laughing happily as they both gave each other a hug. While more like Haruki wanting to have a make out session with Sadaaki. "Haru why would you come here all the way to ask that anyways" "Because I want to see you again. I missed you after you left" No dening it his family seems weird so fare thought Sadaaki "oh" "When you are old enough will you like to live with me. We can get a nice small house near a lake" "That might take awhile you know that don't you" "I know" Haruki said kissing Sadaaki on the cheek (I didn't forget him XD let me know if you thought I did XD) Sadaaki just smiled.

Naru's (POV)

A sigh came from my mouth the moment I laid down. "How is the peperations going to send them home?" "Don't worry it should be ready by the afternoon alright" "Okay Sasu" "But since its just you and me at the moment because Baruto left with the younger us why not do something to make time go by faster. "No Sasu not today" "Aww but Naru you are just adorable though." "My answer is no Sasuke. I have to go back to work soon" "That can wait. I need my husband right know" "Sasuke said while holding me tightly around the waist on are bed. "I will stay for another half and hour no longer then that "okay Naru" Sasuke said sleeping again. I just chuckled at his behavior. "I love you Sasuke forever and always" "I love you to Naruto" We both kissed as I fell asleep on my lover chest smiling. Even though it was only 9:53 am.

Sorry for short chapter I hoped you liked and and don't forget to comment I am running out of ideas. Also I am working on another SasuNaru book so feel free to go and cheek it out. Bye