Past, Present And Future~Ch 2

Sakura's (POV)

After a fight team seven all fell into a warp and hit some kind of ground. I know this because Sensei said earlier that this was a machine to take us to the future. I just hope Sasuke is okay and I wonder if me and him are married? I hope so! I love him with all my heart. I wake who knows when but it was definitely dark outside "Wow" I said standing up to see Naruto and Sasuke on the ground and Sensei reading. "Sensei is Sasuke okay?! Why is he not up yet?!" I yelled/asked more worried for my love then anything or anyone else "He is just sleeping like we both did know why don't you go find some wood and I'll go see if anyone is coming" he stands up and walks away and I do the same. I was walking in the forest for a hour know and got a lot if wood for a fire, when I was back to are sort of like campsite I saw Naruto still sleeping and Sasuke not. When I look up I see him sitting in a tree looking at the sky! He is just so cute! But why is he not looking at me like that?! I thought getting mad till I hear a shuffle in a bush and out came Sensei. "Are you okay Sensei? What did you see?" "Well I know how far in the future we are" "how much?" "Ten years and four months, oh and I was the six hokage and Naruto's the seventh. But that is all I can see since I was in a tree outside of the hidden leaf village." "WHAT?!?!" We all look at Naruto's know awake with a shocked expression on his face "dube do you want to get caught!" "Leave me alone Teme!" Sasuke and Naruto soon start a fight after that and I sighed. "Enough you two till we figure what to do no more fighting okay." "Yes Sensei" they both say and Sensei nods, we then hear a crack from a broken stick and we look to see a boy? With blonde hair and dark eyes with pale skin and whisker checks "SENSEI I FOUND PEOPLE!!!" The boy yelled loudly (If you guess who's son the boy is then good for you!) and we all cover are ears even Naruto! A tall man came with two other young ninjas this one a girl one with really pale skin and pink hair also green eyes, the other is a boy and he has short blonde hair and light skin not Naruto's type though. "Hello you must be their Sensei" are Sensei asked and the other man nodded. "Yes I am I am here to bring you all to are hokagas office, so fallow me" he said and we nodded fallowing. The sensei's talking. "Ugh I'm so bored" we heard a whining Naruto "deal with it" I told him, we where told not to say are names so their is no confusion even nicknames. The blonde in the other team started talking to me I also saw a little puppy know her his shoulder, "May I hold your puppy?" I asked he nodded handing the puppy to me "Hey Pinky, where are we going again" the blonde asked laughing a bit and getting a sigh from the girl. It was like this the whole way to the Hokagas office "He's ready" and we started walking. A boy ran out of the room the boy had blue eyes tan skin and dark black hair, then a OLDER LOOKING SASUKE CAME OUT OF THE ROOM!!! He was smiling shaking his head, when we went into see a older Naruto when he noticed us he was thinking. Doesn't he even notice it is us? "Well tell me how you got here to this time period. Don't think I'm stupid cause I'm not do tell me!" He said "Well someone made a machine that goes to the future for some odd reason and we got sucked in" Sensei told him "alright, Sasuke and Naruto you two say with me, Sensei you and Sakura stay at Sakura's from this time period I'll inform her wright--" then a bang was heard and a bit came running in the room "Dad!" It was the blonde haired boy from before the one with the whiskers "Kaage and Saika are chasing me!" He whined "I am busy go home, I'll talk to you then understand" and the boy mumbled nodding leaving "well you should go take a look around town I'll tell Sai to meet you and Sakura in town square in a half an hour I'll meet you two at the part in three hours you can go know" and we left nodding all looking at Naruto surprised. "What? Something on my face?" Then I shocked my head same as Sasuke, till we saw the two boys from earlier and older Sasuke with them talking, younger Sasuke and Naruto both go including me to see what they are taking about. "What did I tell you about going into his office during the day, come on" "Ha brother in trouble" the younger one said getting a bite on the head. They left once Sasuke stopped them, "let's go" I told them and we left going to where we are supposed to be.

Sasuke's (POV) (if it's the older version of them I'll put FUTURE then their name!)

When it was time to go to the part to meet future Naruto we just sat down. "Ya I see them, I'll deal with it" I look to see future me. Ya it sounds weird but I don't care "So I have to take you two with me I am Sasuke as you know already, Naru will not be here he had something to take care of" "Naru?" Me and the Dode ask and he laughs lightly "I must have forgotten that we haven't started dating from the time period you came from" "DATING!?!?" "Ya me and Naruto started after a giant war that happened before he became hokaga but we are married know so it doesn't matter" he then looks at us and we just stood their "Well come on I'll show you are boys" "How? What?" "Oh I'll explain the rest with Naru when he's home so for know you can relax" he said. Once we got to the house we saw to boys playing outside and we all went in and then to the living room. "So the blacked haired is No and the blonde is Sadaaki" five minutes past and we just sat their in silence till the door opened "DAD!" The two boys ran to the door and then Naruto came is with one on his back and the other holding his leg "So did Sakura and Sai give you dinner and they nodded "Good, know time for bed so go on, me and your father will be their in a bit" and they ran up stairs "So let me guess you want me and Sasu to explain things to you" we only nodded and he sighed.

"Okay then. Well I believe he told you that I got pregnant and when we started dating like I told him to" and we nodded still silent "Okay, well before I explain everything you must promise to not freak out" and we nodded again "Good. Well the way I got pregnant is because of Kurama since I am his sealer he got me pregnant, so yes YOUR Naruto can get pregnant to. The way me and Sasuke started to realize we loved each other will remain a secret." "What why!?!?" "Somethings should not be told!" "Tell me!" "Sasuke you shouldn't do this!" "Stop honey who knows what could happen!" The Naruto from my time is holding me back while the other one is holding the other Sasuke back "where do we sleep" "upstairs to doors to your right" and then I was being pulled while I heard the other Sasuke getting mad and Naruto talking to him. "You are a Teme, why did you do that" "Because I wanted to know the answer to my question" "You are a jerk no matter what you do Sasuke" "I'm going to bed" "okay" and we headed to different beds. Why do I feel so upset from this? It's not my fault right? Whatever I don't care!!!