Past, Present And Future~Ch 3

Future Sasuke (POV)

"Sasu you need to clam down" "I know it's just frustrating--" "frustrating to see your past self. Don't forget Sasu they are from the past, so if something happens to them it can infect us" "your cute when your serious you know" "don't change the subject Sasu" my husband nodded while I just sighed "look how about you go to bed and I bring some tea for us" "okay Naru" Sasuke then left to go upstairs 'how am I going to stop them before they kill each other' I thought getting the tea "umm hello" I hear a voice and chuckled "yes how can I help you?" "I was wondering how did me and Sasuke become close?" I chuckled to the question I was asked "me and Sasuke well one day Sasu started talking after an incident that happened I helped him and helped me. But we fell in love after a fight that happened, he always brings home flowers after one of his missions, orange roses all the time. Really sweet of him" the younger me smiled I chuckled. "Who made the frist move?" "That I can't tell you. Like me and Sasu told you somethings must not be said. But I think it's time for bed" "okay night" I nodded going upstairs with the tea "sorry it took so long Sasu" "it's okay" I sighed "you are a big baby sometimes you now that right" "be quite teme" "you haven't called me that in a long time dube" I chuckled walking over to the bed after putting the tea on the end table beside my dresser. I then crawled on top of Sasuke smiling "I missed you love" I said playfully "can I see your face please Sasu~kun" I whined because he always does things that I want when I do it "fine "he said rolling over making me fall to the side. I then jumped back on him giggling "see was that so hard" "no..." "Good! Also you have a mission in two weeks" "okay" "please don't die" "you know. You always say that every time you give me a mission" "whatever" he said looking away pouting "I always say till you die I want die" "ya you say it" "so I want die" I then then kissed him on the neck and he giggled "stop it that tickles Sasuke!" he laughed. While my husband just continued laughing  until I felt like stopping. "Your mean Sasu" "if I was mean then why did you marry me?" "Because" "because is not answering the question" "I can do what I want" "still not an answer" "whatever, I hate you" "and I love you to Naruto" "I'm going to bed" he said going under the blankets and falling asleep facing the other side of the room "no cuddling?" he ignored me going to bed. Until I moved one of my hands so it wraps around him lightly "good night lovely~" "good night" he mumbled back falling into a peaceful sleep. Next morning it was around 5:39 am. We both got out of bed, he ran around the house to get ready for work "look I love you and try to be good. I told your sensei your next mission" "okay papa" "okay" he sighed running out of the house. While the younger Naru was eating food. When he got to work I saw Sakura who was his assistant "good morning Sasuke how was your sleep!" "Good and yours?" "Alright younger me kept complaining that I was not with you. I can't believe how annoying I was" we laughed a bit "younger me kept asking a questions on stuff about me and my Naru dating. we where about to fight witch would have been bad." We looked at each other in silence. "Well I should go to work know. I don't want to be late!" "Okay bye!" Sakura then ran to the hokages building, whiled I sighed while going back inside (When I was looking at this I messed up with the POV's XD I did future Naruto instead of Future Sasuke. Well good thing I saw it XD).

Sadaaki's (POV)

When my dad left I walked to my parents room and crawled on the bed "DAD GET UP!" I yelled making him jump "what?" He said in a cold voice "father left and I have to go to a mission" "alright go then but be careful" "I know" I replied running out of the house to are training spot "hey Sadaaki!" "Hey Kaage!" "How's Boruto?" "He's good. How about you Saika?" "Good" she said showing one of her fake smiles "good morning everyone" "morning sensei!" We all said "existed for your mission today" we all nodded "so we are to help a young boy come to the village he lost his parents and his care taker refuses to look after him anymore. So we are to bring him here" "okay" "I hope he's cute!" "You hope all boys are cute Saika" "whatever" I chuckled. We then started walking to the village where we are to help the boy "sensei how old is the boy?" "He's 14" 'so a year older then me' I thought to myself sighing already bored. It took 3 hours to get to the village and I was tired "he will be here soon so you can all rest" are Sensei said as if he was reading my mind. I then layed down on the grass closing my eyes, "hello you must be Tadao Sensei?" "Yes I am and you must be?" "Haruki" I opened one of my eyes a boy to see a boy with brown hair, blue eyes, peach skin and he had headphones around his neck. I then felt a light blush on my cheeks so I shook my head standing up "Sadaaki" I said holding my hand out "hello Sadaaki" he smiled I nodded walking back into the forest. I feel something that I don't want to feel what is it? I was lost in thought till I felt myself hit someone. I quickly got my balance and grabbed the person's hand to not let them fall when I was back to reality with my vision I saw that the older boy was blushing standing back up. I nodded and continued walking, not caring about anything at the moment. It took 3 and a half hours to get to the village witch Karuki gave me a piggyback so I can stop complaining I blushed of course. "You'll come to my house my dad will help you." He nodded and fallowed me to my house witch I didn't mind "FATHER!" I yelled and I then heard a clash and a my father came out "this is a new person to the village. Is Dad home?" "No he's still at work sorry about that." "It's okay" I said walking to the kitchen and sitting at the table "come back here!" I heard a yell witch must have been the new people living with us. They barely leave the house witch I find strange.