Past, Present, And Future ~ CH 18

Naru-Teen (POV)

A month. Already one month. Oh how I can't wait to be in my time even though alot of the people hate me. Everyone is so nice to me here. But I know I can't stay even though I want to. "Hey moron stop thinking and help me and Boruto help older Sasuke with the food." "ok ok I'm coming." I told my pink haired friend as I walked downstairs. "I'm going to drop Memma over at the hokagas tower while I go run some aronds." "Older Sasuke its okay we can take care of it!" "Are you sure?" Older Teme replied to Sakura. We all nodded "Ya dad!" "okay. But call me if anything happens ok." we nodded again as he left "Why did you do that Sakura!" Boruto asked "So your father has more timw for his aronds!" "Ya but if memma is not by an adult he tends to ummm..." "Ummm what?" I asked "Dads gone?! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYA!" A happy boy said as he ran around the house "Get out if control." We all watched memma as he stuck his tung out the window and ran off. "Well its just us right know so lets go!" I told the others as we all left thw house Sakura staying close by just incase he comes back. "Know if I was a trouble maker where would ii be?" I asked myself jumping around the leaf village. After twelve minutes of searching still no luck untill I looked at the hokagas faces and seeing paint all over them. "Why does that seem fermilar?" I asked myself as I jumped to the faces. "Shhh..." Boruto said looking at me with a finger at his lips I nodded as I slowly walked towards him. Being careful not to gwt caught "And got you!" But once I said that he disappeared. "Waterfall Justsui!" Boruto said then all the paint ran away. "Ugh why is he such a trouble maker!" I asked looking at Boruto as he shrugged we both ran off to look for him once again. Who ever puts paint on the hokagas face is just well ai don't know. But thats just rude! As I was thinking and running around trying to find him. " Multi Shadow clone jutsui" I said making a fifteen of me. "Go find Memma." I said as the rest of me nodded and ran off. After thirty minutes of looking still no luck. "My parents are going to kill me for losing my brother." "It's not that bad. He's an Uzamaki we are strong and awesome!" I told him "How does that help?" He asked I shrugged he sighed. "Older Teme did say to call him. I wonder why him and not me?" "That's simple dad is busy. Father is supposed to watch us when he has no missions outside the village." Boruto replied I just nodded "Makes sense. Shadow Clone Jutsui!" Once I said that one if me appeared. "Go find older Teme and tell him to meet at the house." The other me nodded and left. "We should head there." I told Boruto and he nodded. (I have been wanting to say this for awhile. The reason I have Boruto in this story because to me its sounds like boreto. Idk Im weird oh well :3) Once we got there Sasuke was with Sakura standing outside. "What happend?" Older Teme said. Boruto then told him. "Well lets go find him. I don't want your dad to kill me." Older Teme and Boruto shivered "Am I that sacry when I'm older?" I asked Boruto just nodded "You tend to be very umm 'loving' towards your family. So you mostly worry to much and all that. I don't really know what the word is but you are scary!" I just nodded. "No more talking we have to find Memma before you Dad finds out." "Find out what?" And we all looked to see Memma in older me's arm's. We all sighed. "Nothing Naru!" we all shock are heads and agreed. "Really?" we all still shaking are heads yes. Naruto sighed "Alright then well I am going to make Memma a snack know." "ok Naru!" As Older me was going inside we all glaced at Memma as he stuck his touge out. "He's spollied." I said simple. "Yup same was for Sadaaki and Boruto when they where little. But once they go to school he stops spolling them. Don't get why but he just does." Older Teme said me and Sakura looked at him Boruto had an embarrassed blush on his face. "Well lets go in. The rest of your friends should be back from the training grounds with older Sakura in about fiftyfive minutes. We nodded as we all walked into the housing sighing about todays crazy day.