NEW YEAR ESPECIAL! (Not apart of story)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Since the story is going well and its the new year I dicided to make a lemon one-shot. You don't have to read if you don't want to but note if you do read this i never wrote a lemon before so enjoy.

NO POV (FUTURE SELVES IN THIS ONLY! ALSO THIS IS BEFORE THEY HAVE KIDS!)

Sasuke was walking to his husbands office to celebrate the beinging if the new year with him. Naruto and Sasuke have both thought about doind it but never got the chance since they where both busy with work they barely had time for themselves. Sasuke was just about to knock on Narutos office door but before could someone already said "Come in" Of course it was Naruto. Sasuke smiled at his lover and was happy to finally be able to spend more then one night with him alone. "Hello Sasu!" "Hey Naru" Sasuke and Naruto both smiled at each other. "So what brings you here Sasu?" Naruto questioned his husband. "What can't a guy see his lover when hes working." "Of course he can!" Naruto told Sasuke, Sasuke only smiled walking closer to Naruto. A big smirk on his face "I was also wondering if you felt like doind ir tonight." Naruto blushed a dark shade of red "Sasuke I have work." "Naruto I miss you." The two whined at each other like babies. Ending with Naruto letting Sasuke have his way. Naruto smiled as Sasuke pulled him to the couch in the office, then him looking the door. "Everyone went home already Sasu." "I know, but this just makes it certain there will be on interruptions. Naruto just giggled at Sasuke letting a big smile go across his face. Sasuke walked back to Naruto crawling on top of him and slowly zipping down his shirt. "You are just cute tonight." Sasuke said sweetly in Narutos ear finally removing his shirt and pants. Sasuke after taking his shirt and pants off so Naruto doesn't feel lonley.   After they where just in their boxers Sasuke went straight to Narutos neck. Enjoying the sounds his lover made. After at bit Sasuke finds Naruto sweet spot making Naruto moan. Sasuke being a perv, this made him really happy. Wanting the blonde more each second. After Sasuke lefted his mark on Naruto ge went to take there boxers off. Naruto blushed like he was in a tomato patch so his face was just fully red. "Your cute you know Naru." Naruto mumbled letting Sasuke chuckle, and continuing where he was. He then put his head on Narutos member going up and down slow. Naruto not likeing this yelled at Sasuke to go faster. Nearly breaking the ravens ears. Not wanting to disappoint the blonde he went faster until Naruto was close to relise. "Not yet okay Naru." Naruto just nodded not being able to speak. Sasuke then started to prepare his lover. After about ten minutes Naruto told sasuke he was ready. Sasuke nodded going in slowly letting the blonde get used to the feeling. Naruto nodded signalling that it was okay to start. So Sasuke did as he was told after five minutes he kept going faster and faster. Both getting ready to relise. "SASU!" "NARU!" They both yelled as Sasuke relised in Naruto and then Naruto relised on his chest. The two smiled Naruto falling asleep and Sasuke getting them bith dressed and falling asleep with his blonde after.

Well again that was my first lemon so I hoped you enjoyed it and again HAPPY NEW YEAR!