Past, Present, And Future ~ END

No Ones (POV) ~Time Skip: 3 months~

Three months past and the machine home for the teens was ready. "Before you go home are you sure you have everything?" "Yes!" The group of teens said annoyed at the hokaga while also giving teen Naruto a death stare. The blonde just gluped. "Oh and remember you can't tell anyone of this and just in case I need to erase your memory" Adult Naruto told them "Why you didn't do it when we where kids?" the pink teen asked, older Sasuke smiled at her "you'll figure that out eventually." the group sighed "Umm whens eventuality?" The blonde teen asked "When the jutus wears off of course everyone nows that" Boruto said simply the group was annoyed again. "Well anyway bye and thanks for visiting!" Memma giggled while holding his dads hand. Boruto just sighed at his little brothers behavior "well cya." Boruto said waving them off while holding his boyfirends hand. The only reason Kitsu was there because he wanted to be with his boyfriend. Sadaaki wasnt there because he was at his home with his kids and husband. "This was fun even though we won't remember anything I still know I won't forget it all." Naruto said happily looking up at his future self they both smiled at each other. The two ravens sighed "Well time for you to go home know." The hokaga said doing some justus sighs while the rest of them Kitsu, older Sasuke, Memma, and Brouto were waving them goodbye. The teens nodded doing the same thing while they were going through the portal heading to there home. And with that history repeats itself.

(Bad ending I know but I tried. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this story and I hope you check out my other ones. I will be continuing the pokemon one till its over and I will be starting a Harry potter one very soon. Anyways cya all in another story!)