Past, Present And Future~Ch 8

Kiritos (POV)

I was worried about Baruto he and his brother Sadaaki would always be together. "Kid where is your brother" "SICK!" "Wow no need to yell. My parents are over their maybe we can hang and ."are parents can do the same" "okay." We all walk to his house to see the hokage crying?" "Hello Naruto, Sasuke" "Kakashi, Iruke sensei great to see you both." "Sasuke said smiling weakly. "Naruto are you ok" "Lets go upstairs" "Alright." The four parents went upstairs. Baruto looked hurt. "lets go to my room and work." "alright" We got upstairs and heard yelling. "Ugh if my brother has ANYTHING to do with this I will kill him even if he is dead or not." "Sasuke. Go look for the people who are staying with Kakashi. We must get to work right away" "Naruto be careful" Then we saw the door open and Sasuke and my father left. "DAD! What's going on?" But it was to late they where gone. We walked into Barutos parents room and went to sit on the bed Baruto sitting next to his dad. "Boys go to Barutos room know" "But dad I am old enough to know this! I am a chunnie know!" "GO!" I mumbled and left. "My brother went missing. Papa is scared" I look at Baruto see him sad I sighed. "Your parents are strong they will help your brother get back home safely." (I am so tired I almost put help you father XD) Baruto just nodded and kept walking. "One question though. A lot of people are curious" "What is it?" "Out of you and Sadaaki who has the ninetales foxes kid?" Baruto jumped and shrugged. So it must be Sadaaki no wonder why the team who was trying to take the hokage before took him. Sadaaki and me are both the same level we are both chunnies but he doesn't  have any sighs of the ninetaled fox. Oh well I will fined out later I guess. When we got to his room we played games and got to work on the kids homework after bribing him with candy. When we finally finished I had to go my dad told me that are father will meet us at the house and I sighed. I bet he is just like his father being a pervert. "Dad" "yes?" "why wasn't father thought by his dad? And the hokages father and him where." "Well that I don't know but its getting late lets get some sleep okay" "okay dad."

Sadaaki's (POV)

Where am I? What's going on? "He's waking up" "Hey you okay kid?" "ugh I am fine but where am I?" "This is a place for people who aren't liked and want friends. We head that ninetaales was very powerful making the holder feared" "Are you talking about my dad?" "We know about him but he wont join us he doesn't believe in what we do." "But we believe you have the son of the ninetled fox" "Ya right I don't even have whiskers"  "Did we grab the wrong kid you guys are--" "Idiots, annoying and giving me a headache so be quite" I told the other people "Oh but let us introduce are selves. This is Sasha" He pointed to a girl with a red dress, gold eyes and blonde hair. "That's Rin" A boy with Green eyes and purple hair smiled waving hi "And I am Nathan" The boy with brown hair and Black eyes said. "So what's your name" "Sadaaki know take me home!" "I think not" "And why is that?" "We need your brother and you will be great way for him to come to us" "My brother does not have a ninetaled fox inside him he's not even a gunnie yet he's still learning in the academy" Nathan sighed "Witch is good because he doesn't know about his powers yet and we can use that. Know put him where I can't even--" "See me?" I told them turning invisible 'Wow this is AWESOME' I thought slowly walking out the door then I heard a scream and foot steps so I used a teleporting Gingestus and teleported to the gates of the leaf village running inside to Sakuras place. Knocking on the door "I got it" The door opened to relive a younger form of Sakura. "Can I come in please" "ya okay." We both walked to the living room and saw Kakashi. Well not are Kakashi he would never stay at someone else house unless Iruke sensei was their. "Shouldn't you be at home" "I can't tonight I need to talk to you about something important" "of course. But what about your Kakashi?" "He would now more then I do here" "Please" we both walked to the kitchen and I told him everything he nodded and sighed. "I will take you with Sakura back to your home. Your parents should hear this. "I nodded and the three of us left. When we got to the house my dad and father where both talking to each other I ran to them and hugged them both. I looked back and Kakashi nodded while heading back to Sakuras and Sias home. "Where were you Sadaaki?" "Long story. But some people are after the ninetales kid." my parents ran upstairs and started to say stuff. Both looking worried as they closed the door. My dad sighed but all I was doing was just standing their confused even feeling eyes on me witch made me nervous I walked to my room and lied down on my bed listening to music. Still feeling eyes on me "Tomorrow we send them all back home" "Agreed" then I just fell asleep enjoying the quite.

Baruto's (POV)

The next day we and Kitazua we both talking in my room he was like my best friend know. "Can you still talk and visit your farther? How do u get out of the cage thing? What else can you do?" "Hold it kitten. For your first question yes I can but it wont last long. The second one I also have the power to leave the seal because mine wasn't by a ninja. The last one is that I have the same powers as my father and I can change my form." "Wow." Kitazua just laughed at me and I smiled "But lets go we are meeting my father and your papa today for training." "Okay but you have to walk their like a normal person!" "WHAT?!" I smiled and he sighed. we then left to goo meet my papa. "PAPA!" I yelled tackling him. "Hi" "So today we are starting your training "I managed to get Kurama off his lazy but to help me" then a small form of the ninetales fox was shown "of course I had him change his size for this and well this is what we got since he can't change into a human." We both nodded and where getting ready to train.